• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official RAPID RED Mustang S650 Thread

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
My RAPID RED got new kicks .. Vf5 20 !! Lots of room guys 275/35/20F — 315/30/20R

What wheel size did you go with, 9.5 front and 10 or 10.5 rear?
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Toying with the idea of going 315 rear and 275 front but, will wait till the current tires need replacing. Prices for new Ford Perf. GT PP Wheels aren't bad if you shop around.

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Congratulations! Post pics here once you get your car. Would love to see it!
The 5 month wait is finally over. Got the call from my dealer this morning, she's in PDI. I reminded him not to put any stickers, appleques or such on the car to absolutely not put the front license plate bracket on!
Hoping to have pictures up by tomorrow afternoon

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
The 5 month wait is finally over. Got the call from my dealer this morning, she's in PDI. I reminded him not to put any stickers, appleques or such on the car to absolutely not put the front license plate bracket on!
Hoping to have pictures up by tomorrow afternoon
Congrats man! Seem we have similar cars, except yours is manual.. Read in you profile you plan to add the performance tower strut...mine came with one, don't know why, as it does not have the PP... Or are you referring about a different one?
S650 Mustang Official RAPID RED Mustang S650 Thread 20231229_161043

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Congrats man! Seem we have similar cars, except yours is manual.. Read in you profile you plan to add the performance tower strut...mine came with one, don't know why, as it does not have the PP... Or are you referring about a different one?
20231229_161043.png

Every convertible GT I've seen has the strut tower brace.

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Every convertible GT I've seen has the strut tower brace.
You know, that's the way it was in 2015 too, but I have seen several GT Verts at dealers without. Oh well, I may get to return the one I bought. Or, maybe put it on and use the OEM one for target practice!

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
You know, that's the way it was in 2015 too, but I have seen several GT Verts at dealers without. Oh well, I may get to return the one I bought. Or, maybe put it on and use the OEM one for target practice!
There is another thread in this forum, where we were trying to figure out why some have the struts and others don't ,similar specs on the car, but one with , the other without...
My strut seems to be missing something, a plaque with a logo or something at the top, there are holes like something was supposed to be attached there....many have the same strut with missing plaque....maybe the plaque is just for performance package?

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
There is another thread in this forum, where we were trying to figure out why some have the struts and others don't ,similar specs on the car, but one with , the other without...
My strut seems to be missing something, a plaque with a logo or something at the top, there are holes like something was supposed to be attached there....many have the same strut with missing plaque....maybe the plaque is just for performance package?

So far, with the S650, only Dark Horses are getting plaques on their strut tower braces. Ford went cheap on the GT PP. I'm curios if the California Special will have one like my 2020 does?