• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Love seeing examples of Oxford White... it's what I have on order. :like:

The only thing about the Nite Pony pack (it's called the Black Pack down under) is the front pony badge disappears. :frown:

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread OW-Black-Pack-Front-Badge

No Black Pack for me, each to their own, but mandatory to get the black 5.0 side badges and black GT Performance trunk badge. It's all about contrast.

And has anyone noticed how expensive these genuine badges are right now, compared to the 15-23 equivalents.
Sponsored

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

The only thing about the Nite Pony pack (it's called the Black Pack down under) is the front pony badge disappears. :frown:

OW-Black-Pack-Front-Badge.jpg

No Black Pack for me, each to their own, but mandatory to get the black 5.0 side badges and black GT Performance trunk badge. It's all about contrast.

And has anyone noticed how expensive these genuine badges are right now, compared to the 15-23 equivalents.
Oxford White is what I have ordered as well. Details in my signature.

UPDATE: I git scheduled today!

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread Scheduled

Last edited:

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg

OW-Black-Pack-Front-Badge.jpg

That’s Awesome and a Cool Name as well for the Night Pony Package too. I think that with the Front Pony disappearing, it makes the Stang more interesting imo!! Didn’t want it but it has really grown on me. I see it as accents that make you look a little closer. But can’t wait for you to get your Order in.

Congrats!!!

Last edited:

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Thanks! These wheels are part of the wheels and stripes package, a little different than the base EB wheels. These are 19” and really look nice, the online Ford builder is doing a severe injustice to this package.

Everyone always asks why didn’t you get a GT lol. This is my wife’s car and well, I already have one GT at the house (2022 Eruption Green 401A) and frankly I after driving the Ecoboost (other than that exhaust from the GT) I feel the value is far exceeded with the EB as the 0-60 indifference isn’t broad enough to justify another 10k….but that GT sound lol. If you drag the GT or like to exceed the speed limit excessively that’s a whole different ballgame. If money was no object it would be a GT hands down but annual property taxes based on value, Fuel and Insurance play a role in the decision as well.

I really like how light the EB drives especially on back country 2 lane roads. If I were to trade my 22 for a 24 and the choice was Premium 201A with HPP and Magenride vs a Base GT 300A I would really have to think about it. I don’t spend a lot of time over 65 mph. Coincidentally my wife cancelled a 2024 EB HPP with Magenride when the strike started and bought the Convertible.
I wanted to ask you about the wheel and stripe package. I have an EB on order in Iconic Silver and am thinking about adding the W&S Pkg to it. Your car looks really nice in White with that package on it. I agree that the online Ford builder is doing a severe injustice to the W&S Pkg.

So I assume the stripes are some sort of vinyl that's applied at the factory? I would be shocked it it was paint but figured I would ask. If it is indeed vinyl any idea how well it will hold up over time? I just hope it wouldn't peel off at some point after being exposed to the elements, etc (I live in MIchigan and we get our fair share of all the elements,lol).

I really like the 19" wheels that come on the pkg. Can you tell me what tire came on it? I think it's an all season Continental but not sure of the model or size? I'm curious how much this size of tire costs compared to the standard 18" wheel.

Also how does the 19" wheel ride? I've never owned a vehicle with that big of tire before so I'm not sure if the ride would be worse than the 18" stock size? Also I wonder if the 19" wheel size would fair ok with potholes? Here in MI we have some craters for potholes and honestly I wouldn't want to hit any of these craters with any size wheel or tire but sometimes you just can't avoid them.

Any insight you or any other's can offer up would be greatly appreciated.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I wanted to ask you about the wheel and stripe package. I have an EB on order in Iconic Silver and am thinking about adding the W&S Pkg to it. Your car looks really nice in White with that package on it. I agree that the online Ford builder is doing a severe injustice to the W&S Pkg.

So I assume the stripes are some sort of vinyl that's applied at the factory? I would be shocked it it was paint but figured I would ask. If it is indeed vinyl any idea how well it will hold up over time? I just hope it wouldn't peel off at some point after being exposed to the elements, etc (I live in MIchigan and we get our fair share of all the elements,lol).

I really like the 19" wheels that come on the pkg. Can you tell me what tire came on it? I think it's an all season Continental but not sure of the model or size? I'm curious how much this size of tire costs compared to the standard 18" wheel.

Also how does the 19" wheel ride? I've never owned a vehicle with that big of tire before so I'm not sure if the ride would be worse than the 18" stock size? Also I wonder if the 19" wheel size would fair ok with potholes? Here in MI we have some craters for potholes and honestly I wouldn't want to hit any of these craters with any size wheel or tire but sometimes you just can't avoid them.

Any insight you or any other's can offer up would be greatly appreciated.
The tire is a Continental ProContact RX. 255/40/19. I think that irides well and not harsh at all. There is a good amount of sidewall. Better than with the 20” wheels.

The stripes are just vinyl but hopefully they will hold up over time, I keep it in the garage out of the sun when not driving or working. If it was outside I would ceramic coat them with the appropriate product.

I think pics do absolutely nothing for the package, the wheels are one of my favorite and 19’s are a perfect compromise of looks and ride quality.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
The tire is a Continental ProContact RX. 255/40/19. I think that irides well and not harsh at all. There is a good amount of sidewall. Better than with the 20” wheels.

The stripes are just vinyl but hopefully they will hold up over time, I keep it in the garage out of the sun when not driving or working. If it was outside I would ceramic coat them with the appropriate product.

I think pics do absolutely nothing for the package, the wheels are one of my favorite and 19’s are a perfect compromise of looks and ride quality.
Wow that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I actually finally found a real world pic of an Iconic Silver EB coupe with the W&S Pkg and IMHO it looks fantastic on that color. I think I'll go ahead and add it to my build.

Here's some pics of the Iconic Siliver w/w&s pkg if your interested:

https://www.jjohnsonford.com/new/Ford/2024-Ford-Mustang-3fd93d290a0e0a92527f8edc812235a0.htm#

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Here's my baby! Got her in October. Performance Pack, 401A, manual, active exhaust, MagneRide.... pretty much the works.
S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_2209

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread tempImagep69uK3

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_2167

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Here's my baby! Got her in October. Performance Pack, 401A, manual, active exhaust, MagneRide.... pretty much the works.
IMG_2209.jpg

tempImagep69uK3.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg
Beautiful!
When did you order? I believe I have virtually the same order specs, but I am still in limbo with no scheduled build date.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
IMG_2209.jpg
Love those wheels! Great combo with the red Brembos. Congrats!

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Beautiful!
When did you order? I believe I have virtually the same order specs, but I am still in limbo with no scheduled build date.
It was early April 2023. She arrived in early October. Can't wait to see pics of yours!

Love those wheels! Great combo with the red Brembos. Congrats!
Thank you! I'm surprised not many folks seem to have these wheels.

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
IMG_2209.jpg

tempImagep69uK3.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg
I have always loved this color Combo, My Daughter's S550 has the same color combo.
S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread 20180316_171642

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread 20171124_161314

S650 Mustang Official OXFORD WHITE Mustang S650 Thread 20240214_154659