• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Non Active Corsa

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm currently in the process of acquiring a new GT w/o active exhaust. I can purchase a lightly used Corsa Xtreme catback from a 2017 GT. I know that Corsa has a new part number for 24+ cars but from what I've seen 15-17 systems from other brands seem to work. Had anyone tried this or know if it'll work or not?

Part 2 of my question is about converting it to a dual tip setup. As near as I can tell, the 15-17 systems were the same as the 18-23 except for the dual tip. Corsa sells the dual tips separately, would they work with a valence for an active exhaust car?
Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
I'm currently in the process of acquiring a new GT w/o active exhaust. I can purchase a lightly used Corsa Xtreme catback from a 2017 GT. I know that Corsa has a new part number for 24+ cars but from what I've seen 15-17 systems from other brands seem to work. Had anyone tried this or know if it'll work or not?

Part 2 of my question is about converting it to a dual tip setup. As near as I can tell, the 15-17 systems were the same as the 18-23 except for the dual tip. Corsa sells the dual tips separately, would they work with a valence for an active exhaust car?
Hey there!

The 24+ systems are going to fit best and are, of course, made for these cars. There may be an ability to retrofit, but that'll be at your own risk, and any sort of conversion to quad tip will require a new valance. Please let us know if we can assist - we can get you setup with the proper go-around. Congrats on the 24!

Ps... the 2024 options can be found here AND THEYRE ON SALE!!!!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=Corsa+2024+mustang

Last edited: