• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD)

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Perpetual FordFanBoy “Dreamer” refuses to accept the truth because: “He want his Mustang, Whaaaaaaah😭

The whole forum freaked out thinking production got pushed back because of this video?
The whole video is a straight up excuse to put up a video.

That Ford email gets automatically sent every 45 days, it is word for word the same email other Ford vehicles get when they haven't been scheduled.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Perpetual FordFanBoy “Dreamer” refuses to accept the truth because: “He want his Mustang, Whaaaaaaah😭
Quite the opposite. I don't watch youtube videos by middle aged white dudes to get information.
No one knows shit except Ford, maybe...

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Is there an issue with older white folks (sounds racial) making YT videos…?

Especially one that has an order in …?

Older white people like fast cars too - 🤷‍♂️

Quite the opposite. I don't watch youtube videos by middle aged white dudes to get information.
No one knows shit except Ford, maybe...

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Is there an issue with older white folks (sounds racial) making YT videos
[/QUOTE]

yes. White doesn’t matter, but if you are going to make extraordinary claims you must bring the receipts.

the problem is anonymous so and so says production blah blah.. yes.. click bait titles and useless info
Absolutely an issue with him making the video.

go buy another car and make content… go grab the z06 he was pretending to buy and make zo6 content, he shouldn’t be making dark horse vids until he has it, guy made a dozen or more Z06 vids just to balk at a dealer wanting 50k … you know the deal goof.
On further thought I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the groundwork for him to NOT ACTUALLY BUY A DARK HORSE.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I think you are a discriminatory person who doesn’t like seniors, older people (older than you), white people and God knows what else, “The American way perhaps 🤔” …

What are you doing here in the first place. I think you need to be on the Dodge forums, it would seem to be a more suitable place with the suitcase worth of prejudices you’re carrying around, and the trunks are bigger for your case. Go buy a Demon 170 for $150k over sticker 🙄

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
Thanks, with the number of rescheduled MY24 production delays, with the latest an unspecified TBD, I would not be surprised it they are looking at September to start production.

However the article does not seem to quote an official Ford source, so its credibility is highly questionable.

"Currently, Ford have closed the factory and halted production as they work to remedy the issues they are facing, and production won’t start until September at the earliest, making it likely some owners won’t get their cars until sometime in 2024."

On a positive note, Ford have stated they have delayed production to address and dramatically improve Quality Control Standards and Processes, and have recently created a new senior management position to better manage and transform QC standards before releasing cars to the market.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I don't know why people waste their time watching these YouTuber fanboys.

They're either click bait or just out to inflate their own egos with opinion and BS.

Some of these guys take forever to actually get to the point of the video title, padded out
with attention seeking. And some of them are just outright yo yo yo irritating.

Do yourself a favour, and unsubscribe from these wankers.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know why people waste their time watching these YouTuber fanboys.

They're either click bait or just out to inflate their own egos with opinion and BS.

Some of these guys take forever to actually get to the point of the video title, padded out
with attention seeking. And some of them are just outright yo yo yo irritating.

Do yourself a favour, and unsubscribe from these wankers.
Yep they are usually 100% click bait, and rarely quote Primary Sources and in context, and usually falsely assume, interpret, speculate or misquote anyway.

Last edited:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I watch them like watching “Yellowstone” they are just entertainment - also I get a kick out of them just totally screwing up their 60 - 70 - 100K cars like that Boob StangMode blowing up his GT500 twice I think 🤣🤣🤣 IDIOT 🤷‍♂️

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I watch them like watching “Yellowstone” they are just entertainment - also I get a kick out of them just totally screwing up their 60 - 70 - 100K cars like that Boob StangMode blowing up his GT500 twice I think 🤣🤣🤣 IDIOT 🤷‍♂️
I cant even watch them anyway (life is too short!), especially Stangmode who is one of the worst deluded narcissistic offenders of inane and vacuous wordsalad.
Sponsored