• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD)

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Good thing 2024 model year goes for another 14 months that's why they won’t sweat it at the end of the day less cars will be produced as orders are canceled by customers or ford like happened in 2022 to mach 1 orders that leads to better residual for owners, winning
THIS. I wonder if Ford baked in production delays/quality issues when they announced the life cycle of MY24.
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
David O'Callaghan reported that production won't start until September
Love how this dude just named dropped someone no one has heard of before and refuses to elaborate.

Can't tell if he's serious or just tryna rustle some jimmies 😂😂

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Latest update is I got pushed again so from a build day 30th May to a build week 19th June
Just got updated again yesterday. Now shows a build date of 9 Jun. I fully predict that will get pushed again. LOL. At this point it’s actually comical.

We’ve been down this road with our Bronco(2 years waiting game). I’m about to work a deal on a 23 Supra so I at least have a fun car for the summer (our 21 Mustang has already gone to its new owner as it was good friends of ours and we thought we would have the new one by July since we got a 9 May build date back in March). Ahh well , should have known better. LOL. This gives me an excuse to try out the JDM BMW and see what all the fuss is about and sell it when the 24 actually materializes next year.
When I asked one of the regional Ford reps for southern Ontario this week about buying the new Supra (a local dealer has two ready for delivery) for a fun summer car , did he think I was making a mistake or being premature; His reply: “ well, if you want something this summer, ………….. and he just smiled”. So I asked about the new Jun build date, he responded “that is extremely optimistic” and wouldn’t hold your breath. That was what I thought.
These are all “FirstWorld Problems “ and I shouldn’t complain.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Sigh Ford....

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Love how this dude just named dropped someone no one has heard of before and refuses to elaborate.

Can't tell if he's serious or just tryna rustle some jimmies 😂😂
David O'Callaghan
Ford Performance - Global Quality Manager
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
2K followers 500+ connections

Join to view profile
S650 Mustang No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD) {filename}
Ford Performance Vehicles
S650 Mustang No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD) beta&t=nwBPK-lMCEVmgqUCto5FZz0zicZUQWXGecjQAMeJkbw
Michigan Technological University

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
David O'Callaghan

Join to view profile
S650 Mustang No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD) beta&t=nwBPK-lMCEVmgqUCto5FZz0zicZUQWXGecjQAMeJkbw
S650 Mustang No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD) {filename}
Lol thank you for actually providing a source.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
David O'Callaghan

Join to view profile
Certainly an interesting coincidence, but still not the same David O'Callaghan...

S650 Mustang No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD) Screenshot_20230519_171525

Last edited:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Ford =s USELESS

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Hahaha - NO THANK GOD …!!!

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Farley is an issue, on many fronts. Very shocked WCF II hasn't shown him the door yet.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Farley is an issue, on many fronts. Very shocked WCF II hasn't shown him the door yet.
Aside from Alan Mulally, none of the other CEOS during his 25+ year tenure as Chairman have been good.

Notice, WCF is the common denominator there.

BTW, there was also this recently...

https://fordauthority.com/2023/02/bill-ford-says-company-made-mistakes-touts-farleys-fixes/

“We probably had so much focus on the future that perhaps we took our eye off the ball a little bit on the present,” Bill Ford said of the automaker’s past actions. “Jim’s got a full court press on it, and we’re already starting to see results.” Farley is a “fantastic CEO,” he added, noting that “this is the best leadership team in my memory. We’ve got plenty of resources to get done what we need to get done. And now we have to execute.”

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Aside from Alan Mulally, none of the other CEOS during his 25+ year tenure as Chairman have been good.

Notice, WCF is the common denominator there.

BTW, there was also this recently...

https://fordauthority.com/2023/02/bill-ford-says-company-made-mistakes-touts-farleys-fixes/

“We probably had so much focus on the future that perhaps we took our eye off the ball a little bit on the present,” Bill Ford said of the automaker’s past actions. “Jim’s got a full court press on it, and we’re already starting to see results.” Farley is a “fantastic CEO,” he added, noting that “this is the best leadership team in my memory. We’ve got plenty of resources to get done what we need to get done. And now we have to execute.”
Lip service for the stock holders. lol