• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Feature! Rear View Video

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No one, really??

I know plenty of idiot drivers that would be so distracted at the rear view camera screen while driving through a crowd.
I seriously doubt it! Most idiot drivers don't even use a rear view and you think they will be staring into rear display...LOL

It is handy but can be confusing, especially when you inadvertently forget the front cam is in the other car ā€¦
I have had it on vehicles with front cameras and it is not confusing at all. Very easy to tell the front view from the back.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I seriously doubt it! Most idiot drivers don't even use a rear view and you think they will be staring into rear display...LOL

I have had it on vehicles with front cameras and it is not confusing at all. Very easy to tell the front view from the back.
Point was itā€™s easy to forget that ainā€™t the front you are watching. Especially when your ā€˜otherā€™ car has an integrated front cam.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)