• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Limited Australian Options

Big Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amarok
I find the Australian options most disappointing, I was all in for a bronze edition and considering burgundy seats. I put my deposit down in March and am now considering if I should continue. There has previously been a lot of discussion on the LHD positioning of the hand brake and cup holders. - personally I find the start button on the passenger side almost the deal-breaker. I haven’t heard from the dealer yet and am in no hurry to lock anything in at this time.
Sponsored

JohnnyRingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ranger XLT
From other thread I just posted in....

It's a joke what we are getting. Dark Horse is $20K more than what the Mach 1 was and we get a watered down version, with only 2kW more than the regular GT. Plus the GT I heard Chaz Mostert looking at, you can hardly hear it it is that muffled. Handbrake on the wrong side as well as the starter button, WTF was Ford Australia thinking. Cancelling my Dark Horse order.