• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
There are currently 1,321 total retail unscheduled orders excluding Dark Horse, as of 1/2/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Compare to December 18, 2023 Commodity Report

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/2/24) page 3
Sponsored

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
Any word on when the next scheduling will be?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
There are currently 1,321 total retail unscheduled orders excluding Dark Horse, as of 1/2/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Compare to December 18, 2023 Commodity Report

page 3.jpg
Do you happen to know how far out the Mustang is currently scheduled? Is it currently scheduled through Feb? Will the next scheduling be for the month of March?

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I find all this very confusing. I am attempting to forecast when my order may be scheduled, and if any options I ordered may cause a delay. Premium, PP, MagneRide, Nite Pony and Active Exhaust.
Any translation will be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I find all this very confusing. I am attempting to forecast when my order may be scheduled, and if any options I ordered may cause a delay. Premium, PP, MagneRide, Nite Pony and Active Exhaust.
I have same questions.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Anything is RED means there are more orders than capacity. If you have performance pack, nite pony (on something other than a black car) or Recaros your order will likely be delayed.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything is RED means there are more orders than capacity. If you have performance pack, nite pony (on something other than a black car) or Recaros your order will likely be delayed.
Nuts.:crying:

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I was told if the dealer has an allocation you should be good to go. I did everything but magnaride put my order in 10/16 and about a month later got Vin with a build date of 1/29. Atlas blue

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was told if the dealer has an allocation you should be good to go. I did everything but magnaride put my order in 10/16 and about a month later got Vin with a build date of 1/29. Atlas blue
One month to get a schedule? Something to look forward to. However, I've got pretty much the whole package except for Recaro seats as you can see in my signature. I was hoping for a March delivery. I don't think that is going to happen.

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Oh yeah I didn't do recaros either they are not comfortable for me. My build is on the spreadsheet to track orders. I would just make sure the dealer has an allocation and then hit them up every week.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yeah I didn't do recaros either they are not comfortable for me. My build is on the spreadsheet to track orders. I would just make sure the dealer has an allocation and then hit them up every week.
Dealer said he had "plenty of allocations" for the GT. My order went in with a priority code of 5.
What is the point of the spreadsheet to track orders? I entered my info and screwed up and entered it twice more. I'd like to delete the other two.

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
That’s true for this week’s report but they show any negative variance as red even though they may have enough capacity to build for that option. The overall production capacity matters when you’re reading this.

Check out Long McArthur’s YouTube channel for a dealer’s take on it.

The percentages in the left column are based on overall capacity, (~2,400/month) which is higher than the number of unscheduled orders (1,321). The middle column in the report being a percentage of 1,321 means, for example, that 49% of orders for GT Performance is 647. 20% of the capacity is 480 so there‘s definitely more GT Performance orders than they can build in a month.

The Nite Pony Package may not get delayed that much, though. 8% of capacity is 192 and 15% of orders is 198, so that’s only 6 cars short. In the Dec 18th report they display the variance for 13% of 1,121 orders as red but capacity works out to 145, so they should have been able to build enough to start catching up.

All of this said, I ordered mine in mid-September and despite my dealer claiming he had 4 allocations in November, I still don’t have a VIN, so go figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s true for this week’s report but they show any negative variance as red even though they may have enough capacity to build for that option. The overall production capacity matters when you’re reading this.

Check out Long McArthur’s YouTube channel for a dealer’s take on it.

The percentages in the left column are based on overall capacity, (~2,400/month) which is higher than the number of unscheduled orders (1,321). The middle column in the report being a percentage of 1,321 means, for example, that 49% of orders for GT Performance is 647. 20% of the capacity is 480 so there‘s definitely more GT Performance orders than they can build in a month.

The Nite Pony Package may not get delayed that much, though. 8% of capacity is 192 and 15% of orders is 198, so that’s only 4 cars short. In the Dec 18th report they display the variance for 13% of 1,121 orders as red but capacity works out to 145, so they should have been able to build enough to start catching up.

All of this said, I ordered mine in mid-September and despite my dealer claiming he had 4 allocations in November, I still don’t have a VIN, so go figure.
Thanks for the link to the YouTube video. It explains the scheduling information a bit better. The one thing that is still not clear to me is what a "Clean" order means. Does it mean there are no technical/configuration issues with the order that need to be corrected OR does it mean there are no "Constraints" (part shortages)?

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
The Ford ordering process is very confusing..
I see where individuals have ordered a Mustang and have waited for months without getting any vin. or build week or the runaround.
I ordered on February 19, 2024 an Atlas Blue GT with the 401A, AutoTrans., Active Exhaust and a Spare Tire.
I called Ford today and was informed my 2024 GT built week was April 22, 2024.
I also received a Vin. Number.
She said after 48 hours I can look up the Window Sticker on shopford.com.
Called my dealer and he’s going to get a Build print out..
Please keep in mind it’s not the Dark Horse.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Ford ordering process is very confusing..
I see where individuals have ordered a Mustang and have waited for months without getting any vin. or build week or the runaround.
I ordered on February 19, 2024 an Atlas Blue GT with the 401A, AutoTrans., Active Exhaust and a Spare Tire.
I called Ford today and was informed my 2024 GT built week was April 22, 2024.
I also received a Vin. Number.
She said after 48 hours I can look up the Window Sticker on shopford.com.
Called my dealer and he’s going to get a Build print out..
Please keep in mind it’s not the Dark Horse.
You are correct. It is confusing. My GT order is approaching 4 months. Hopefully built this week or next.
Sponsored