• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jersey Garage

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Arriving Saturday. But the sales guy I spoke to yesterday said it could take up to 2 weeks to get it to the dealership.
yeah my cars eta is today through the 13th, but it got unloaded yesterday morning from csx, so figuring out when it’s actually arriving at the dealer is the hardest part. could sit there for a week waiting for other cars or it could be on its way right now. wish i knew lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
My car was unloaded as of yesterday too, my dealer said it could arrive anytime between today and Monday or with his luck it’ll show up on his day off Tuesday lol. Anyhow, still at the mercy of ford logistics

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Got mine delivered to dealer today. South Jersey All American in Old Bridge, will try to get my tmr

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Congrats. Mine just got dropped at TwinOaks. Hopefully we don’t have to wait for too many more before they put them on a truck.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Congrats. Mine just got dropped at TwinOaks. Hopefully we don’t have to wait for too many more before they put them on a truck.
mines been sitting at twin oaks for a few days now so let’s hope your train is the one that gets the trucks to move em to the dealers

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossing my fingers I hear from my dealer today lmao it’s been a long week

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mines been sitting at twin oaks for a few days now so let’s hope your train is the one that gets the trucks to move em to the dealers
Heads up I got the call from my dealer he recieved my car, I’ll be able to pick up tomorrow! I’d imagine your cars are also en route

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heads up I got the call from my dealer he recieved my car, I’ll be able to pick up tomorrow! I’d imagine your cars are also en route
Awesome. Congrats. CSX says mine is still CP, so figures crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
sick! i hope mines on the way as well 🤞🏼

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 1694203072501

S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 1694203078725

took some pics for mine from dealer lot :)

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spoke to my dealer today and he called the rail yard to mark the two he has sitting in Twin Oaks as “hot”. Give your dealer a call. Maybe they can team together to get ours loaded sooner than later.
Sponsored