• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Instrument Cluster and Infotainment cant remember last settings?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
it feels like half the settings i set are forgotten on the next key cycle, such as the "30 min idle" and what panels are on the instrument cluster (trip, fuel economy, etc). has anyone else had these issues?
Sponsored

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The instrument cluster theme in mine is defaulting to track every time I start the car. I keep changing it back to match drive mode in the settings but the next time I start the car it’s in track again. Might try a system reset to see if that fixes it.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
according to OASIS, my vehicle is also constantly setting codes
S650 Mustang Instrument Cluster and Infotainment cant remember last settings? 1694131449224

@Ford Motor Company are there some fixes in the pipeline for these issues?

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
it feels like half the settings i set are forgotten on the next key cycle, such as the "30 min idle" and what panels are on the instrument cluster (trip, fuel economy, etc). has anyone else had these issues?
Mine remembers the setting I have on my main cluster but forgets on the infotainment cluster. No matter whether I am listening to Sirius, FM or whatever it defaults to Android Auto everything I start the car. Its annoying.

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Found out what was messing with my instrument cluster always being in track mode. It was the personal profile I created. I deleted it and just use the default profile and things work like they should. Tried creating a new profile and it just goes back to track mode for some reason. Either profiles are broken or I just haven’t figured them out yet.
Sponsored