• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hood stripe and blackout panel?

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Has anyone added a single Mach 1-style hood stripe to their car? I'm curious to see what this could look like. Also interested to know if anyone has done a blackout panel at the back on a white car, such as the one Ford sells.
Sponsored

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
The one Ford sells is uavailable, regardless of what anyone tells you. I ordered one for my car before I even got it, and 2 months later, the parts guy (I work at a Ford dealer) was told none have been made yet, and could not get a date.
I got a vinyl wrap type material for now on my Grabber Blue car and like the way it looks being blacked out.

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
The one Ford sells is uavailable, regardless of what anyone tells you. I ordered one for my car before I even got it, and 2 months later, the parts guy (I work at a Ford dealer) was told none have been made yet, and could not get a date.
I got a vinyl wrap type material for now on my Grabber Blue car and like the way it looks being blacked out.
That's strange but not impossible to believe.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
After 5 years working for Ford, nothing surprises me.
Sponsored