• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Guy selling warranties

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
That sucks, is there a workaround for it? Or do you have any partnerships in Canada who sell similar packages? Please let me know. TIA!
Only if you have access to a u.s. address. Coverage is good in Canada, we just can't sell into Canada

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Only if you have access to a u.s. address. Coverage is good in Canada, we just can't sell into Canada
I live in FL and on my Jeep's extended warranty I had to buy the extended warranty through a friends address in another state and then after the warranty was purchased I changed the address on it to my address in FL. Are you able to do the same with the Ford warranty?

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I live in FL and on my Jeep's extended warranty I had to buy the extended warranty through a friends address in another state and then after the warranty was purchased I changed the address on it to my address in FL. Are you able to do the same with the Ford warranty?
Yes, we can facilitate a purchase if you have a non-Florida address.