• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT Performance Package?

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The dark horse only comes with tires that are not to be used when the temperature is less than 45 degrees. The tires don't grip the road and can self destruct in cold temperatures. It appears the performance package uses tires that they can't safely ship the cars with so they stop production until the weather warms up.
The temperature here is bouncing around 45 but the car comes out of a warm garage in the morning and only goes 3 miles. By afternoon it's warm enough the tires aren't a problem. I have the standard tires which seem to be less of a problem that what comes with the performance package. While the tires function pretty well, I will be looking for something a little more temperature tolerant when they need to be replaced.
Sponsored

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
I had previously Spec’d one on the Ford website but never pulled the trigger. After months of deliberation, going from DH to GTPP, I decided to give it one more try at local Dealers. I wasn’t thrilled about that $10k Markup either that’s still going on. Turns out, I found one with almost everything I wanted except for 3 things (Red Interior, Red Calipers and MagnaRide Suspension). Got the GTPP with AE and NP Pkg that was a Special Order for another customer. They bailed on the Order and went with a Porsche Boxster or Cayman (their loss cause I’ve previously owed 2 Boxsters and a Cayman and they don’t compare to the Stang imo) and I went to the dealer and about a few hours later, it was MINES!!

Relámpago Blanco 2.0!!!

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

KarKy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Toyota.
I have order on 29/08/23...
Get the confirmation on 19/09/23.
Get my VIN 01/12/23
Production scedule 29/01/24.

GT premium PP NPP Grabber blue, I'm from Québec.

That seem pretty quick, in comparison with the order of my 2022-2023 Camaro SS 1LE 16 months without any confirmation, i've finally cancelled for the new GT 2024 :handsinair:.
Sponsored