• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fuel Door OCD issue

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
DevilDog,
LoL, but man did my kids give me a ribbing, next thing I know they're riding up the driveway on their bikes with a couple friends showing them . Great times,now they ask me are your friends tucked in good Dad and laugh. Thanks much for your response. đź‘Ťđź’Ż
Sponsored

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I suspect we are all suffering from some level of OCD. :giggle:

OP
OP

airlobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Very happy to see an official reply from Ford! At the risk of going off-topic, any replies @Ford on what the deal is with the cutout is on the front wheel wells? Is a factory fix forth-coming? We have a variety of DIY fixes here (I bought one) but knowing there is an official fix to the sand/gravel/rust issue behind each front wheel would be reassuring.
I didn’t
Very happy to see an official reply from Ford! At the risk of going off-topic, any replies @Ford on what the deal is with the cutout is on the front wheel wells? Is a factory fix forth-coming? We have a variety of DIY fixes here (I bought one) but knowing there is an official fix to the sand/gravel/rust issue behind each front wheel would be reassuring.
Did you buy the fix from Hein DIYvan? I just purchased it today. Did you install it? Any issue?

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Absolutley beautiful car. Wow. Love the color combo. I absolutely feel your pain about the scratches. My wife has banned me from using flashlights because I’ve been known to use them to find blemishes. Not good for my mental well being. Lol. I was so close to pulling the trigger on a DH in shadow black but I knew my OCD would drive me crazy keeping the black maintained. Ultimately went with a white GT with the PP, NPP, active exhaust etc.
That’s exactly what I went with, Spec and all. The more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it. Just wish I would have gotten the Red Calipers and Red Interior as the final 2 items to complete my S550 upgrade (2.0) but mines was a Special Order for another customer who bailed out on the Dealer so yaaaayyyy for me!!

OP
OP

airlobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That’s exactly what I went with, Spec and all. The more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it. Just wish I would have gotten the Red Calipers and Red Interior as the final 2 items to complete my S550 upgrade (2.0) but mines was a Special Order for another customer who bailed out on the Dealer so yaaaayyyy for me!!
I totally agree about the red calipers and red interior. Only thing I would probably change as I too have the black calipers and interior. Here is a pic of mine

S650 Mustang Fuel Door OCD issue IMG_7469

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I didn’t

Did you buy the fix from Hein DIYvan? I just purchased it today. Did you install it? Any issue?
Yes and it's going in the shop at the end of the month for the installation. Looks good in the box. Hope to have updates as soon as it's in.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
I totally agree about the red calipers and red interior. Only thing I would probably change as I too have the black calipers and interior. Here is a pic of mine

IMG_7469.jpeg
TWINS!!!

S650 Mustang Fuel Door OCD issue IMG_2901

S650 Mustang Fuel Door OCD issue IMG_3065
Sponsored