• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Race Red Premium Performance Recar
I am really dig'n the SC lid. I like the Ford Performance badging and the design and finish. Looks OEM compared to the Wipple. This is the kit I will be using. Looks like the calibration is more conservative? 810HP. I'm pretty sure Wipple was posting 800 wheel. Is that right? or do I have my numbers all mixed up?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
What exactly does this 3yr/36k mile warranty cover?

Its Ford Peformance standard warranty for their blowers. If an engine, transmission or diffy is blown due to the blower installation Ford won't cover it but Ford Performance will. That is a very simplified description of what takes place. Ford Performance, while part of Ford itself is an aftermarket company. If I remember correctly if you already have 30k miles on your car than you only get 6k miles. That is why its best to do this when new.

Vapor Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Its Ford Peformance standard warranty for their blowers. If an engine, transmission or diffy is blown due to the blower installation Ford won't cover it but Ford Performance will. That is a very simplified description of what takes place. Ford Performance, while part of Ford itself is an aftermarket company.
It also looks like it only for the duration of your factory powertrain warranty. So if you get the blower installed with 6 months left on your factory warranty that’s all you get. You don’t get the full 3yr/36month warranty unless the blower is installed day one you get the car.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
It also looks like it only for the duration of your factory powertrain warranty. So if you get the blower installed with 6 months left on your factory warranty that’s all you get. You don’t get the full 3yr/36month warranty unless the blower is installed day one you get the car.

The Ford Factory power warranty is 5yr./60k miles. If you go beyond 3yr./36k miles of in service date, there is no warranty. I did the Ford Power Kit for 2018-2021 Mustang GT's as soon as I bought the car, just because of this. I have had the car now for almost 4 yrs. and she runs great.

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
So what about the non ford performance whipple kits ? When is the estimated ship date ?

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Hey, ALL!

JUST RELEASED!

The new Ford Performance supercharger kit for the 2024 5.0L Mustang GT and Dark Horse.

Developed by Whipple Superchargers in partnership with Ford Performance Engineering, this kit delivers on performance. The Ford Performance package delivers 810 HP @ 7,500 RPM and 615 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,800 rpm. for active exhaust equipped Mustangs. (10 HP less for non-active exhaust)The Ford Performance kit includes:
  • Gen 6 3.0L Whipple Supercharger
  • Whipple exclusive inverted twin screw design
  • Patented dual pass intercooler
  • 92mm throttle body
  • Colder spark plugs
  • GT500 port fuel injectors
  • Ford Performance exclusive calibration
  • Tomahawk calibration delivery tool
  • Engineered and tested to Ford Motor Company's rigorous standards
  • Ford Performance EXCLUSIVE 3yr/36k mile warranty when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE certified technician and registered through the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line.
These kits will list at $9,075 USD and have an ESD of May 2024

M-6066-M8800_V1.jpeg
Is their any different between the Ford Performance Warranty vs the Whipple warranty? I read the whipple warranty and it seems like it's the same as what the Ford performance warranty mentioned. Just ford performance has not released the full details of the warranty or if its any difference in the two.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
I'm really rethinking adding a supercharger to my DH. I work at a Ford dealership and like the idea of the Ford Performance version. I could have the techs install it. 800 HP is overkill for the street but it would be fun.

Last edited:

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Has anyone installed a stage 1 yet?? Is it the same tune?

can a stage 1 just pulley down and bolt on the bigger TB? to upgrade it to stage 2?

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
Is their any different between the Ford Performance Warranty vs the Whipple warranty? I read the whipple warranty and it seems like it's the same as what the Ford performance warranty mentioned. Just ford performance has not released the full details of the warranty or if its any difference in the two.
ford performance is the same warranty on the F150 kits, they just add their logo to the whipple warranty paperwork, so I assume it's the same on the Mustang

https://www.f150forum.com/attachmen...9-new-23-v8-whipple_frpp_wrnty_r6_8_17_22.pdf

Last edited:

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Hey, ALL!

JUST RELEASED!

The new Ford Performance supercharger kit for the 2024 5.0L Mustang GT and Dark Horse.

Developed by Whipple Superchargers in partnership with Ford Performance Engineering, this kit delivers on performance. The Ford Performance package delivers 810 HP @ 7,500 RPM and 615 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,800 rpm. for active exhaust equipped Mustangs. (10 HP less for non-active exhaust)The Ford Performance kit includes:
  • Gen 6 3.0L Whipple Supercharger
  • Whipple exclusive inverted twin screw design
  • Patented dual pass intercooler
  • 92mm throttle body
  • Colder spark plugs
  • GT500 port fuel injectors
  • Ford Performance exclusive calibration
  • Tomahawk calibration delivery tool
  • Engineered and tested to Ford Motor Company's rigorous standards
  • Ford Performance EXCLUSIVE 3yr/36k mile warranty when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE certified technician and registered through the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line.
These kits will list at $9,075 USD and have an ESD of May 2024

M-6066-M8800_V1.jpeg
So 810HP for both? The DH has better internals. Very disappointing. What gives?
Sponsored