• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just think of the better rods in the DH as leftover gt500 parts from the predator production being wound down.

They wonā€™t really help the DH make more powerā€¦ same pistons and thatā€™s the no1. issue

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Just think of the better rods in the DH as leftover gt500 parts from the predator production being wound down.

They wonā€™t really help the DH make more powerā€¦ same pistons and thatā€™s the no1. issue
Iā€˜ve seen rods give way long before the pistons did. Question is how much further could the DH go and would it really matter much, probably not and so to your point.

However, I see no reason why Ford couldnā€™t warranty the DH with a few more pounds of boost and maintain the distinction between it and the GT. Similar to what Dodge did with the Hellcat and Redeye.

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
Probably didn't want to deal with piston slap warranty issues from using forged pistons...

Cody5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack Level II
Anyone know if these tunes activate any kind of boost display?

GhastlyTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse and 2023 Mach-E GT
@JakeLethal I bought a kit from y'all for my manual Dark Horse . How long do you think the stock clutch will last?
Sponsored