• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford pass points

FrankAR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS Fsport, Toyota 4Runner, Genesis coupe
For the Ford pass points, do I just download the app before purchasing? I have a mustang ordered and currently being “built”
Do you have to sign up for a credit card? I read something about a Visa.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No, you do not have to sign up for a credit card. Just download the app and sign up. I believe once you link the vehicle to your app, it'll get registered as your new purchase and then within a week or so, you'll get some Ford pass points.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Yes, create your Fordpass account. When you get your vehicle, get in your car, ignition on, and in the Fordpass app, add your vehicle using the VIN. You'll confirm it on the Sync screen in the car. After you successfully add your vehicle to Fordpass, you'll get your points. Mine only took a few days to show up. All my previous new Ford vehicles (I've bought many) showed up in short order as well.

OP
OP

FrankAR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS Fsport, Toyota 4Runner, Genesis coupe
Yes, create your Fordpass account. When you get your vehicle, get in your car, ignition on, and in the Fordpass app, add your vehicle using the VIN. You'll confirm it on the Sync screen in the car. After you successfully add your vehicle to Fordpass, you'll get your points. Mine only took a few days to show up. All my previous new Ford vehicles (I've bought many) showed up in short order as well.
Thank you
Sponsored