• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Marketing...

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I was going through my emails the other day, and I noticed ford had sent one about the Mustang. After clicking on it, I realized that the pic of the 'stang had the 20 inch premium rims from the s550. I think it looks good, but why would they not just use the 20 inch wheels from the s650? There is no way this is a mistake or accident.
S650 Mustang Ford Marketing... 1000000956
Sponsored

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
It says it's a computer-generated image, so maybe it was easier to copy and paste in an early rendering? Hopefully I'll have a real GT within the next month so the next image I post is of a car in my driveway.

OP
OP
MustangMac67

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
It says it's a computer-generated image, so maybe it was easier to copy and paste in an early rendering? Hopefully I'll have a real GT within the next month so the next image I post is of a car in my driveway.
I get that. However, is it still not beyond them to put in production wheels, even if it is easier to use an earlier rendering?
Sponsored