• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally seeing my car

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
gt premium
pp
active exhaust
red seatbelts
grabber blue brembos
I know it has to be disappointing, but kudos to you for doing the sensible thing! Many others in your shoes might have made a big mistake.

cstraley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT , 24 Tundra, 2023 M240i, 23 QX80
Wait. Something doesn’t sound right. You ordered a car without knowing what it was going to cost, and then were surprised to find out?

Help us out a bit. This doesn’t compute.
I ordered my first Corvette C8 with ZERO idea of the cost of the car or the options until just before it was delivered. I was a little apprehensive lol.

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
Well I figured I come back to this thread to give you guys an update so I actually was able to find a dealer to buy me out of my loan luckily and after getting the check cut out for the stang I started to think is paying 66k for this car with it? I can get more bells and whistles for this price I mean come on coming from previous vehicles that had sunroofs I know it may not be a big deal to some but I love the available to open my roof I ride that way 93% of the time lol anyways fast foward the dealership that brought me out of my loan had a 2024 Camaro 2ss on the way pretty speced out for a cheaper price and I couldnt pass that up optioned with magnaride, upgraded brembo package, strut brace, slotted rotors, sunroof, etc so long story short i decided to stay chevy lol. Heres a few pics

S650 Mustang Finally seeing my car IMG_6776

S650 Mustang Finally seeing my car IMG_6891

S650 Mustang Finally seeing my car IMG_6818

S650 Mustang Finally seeing my car IMG_6780

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
Well I figured I come back to this thread to give you guys an update so I actually was able to find a dealer to buy me out of my loan luckily and after getting the check cut out for the stang I started to think is paying 66k for this car with it? I can get more bells and whistles for this price I mean come on coming from previous vehicles that had sunroofs I know it may not be a big deal to some but I love the available to open my roof I ride that way 93% of the time lol anyways fast foward the dealership that brought me out of my loan had a 2024 Camaro 2ss on the way pretty speced out for a cheaper price and I couldnt pass that up optioned with magnaride, upgraded brembo package, strut brace, slotted rotors, sunroof, etc so long story short i decided to stay chevy lol. Heres a few pics

IMG_6776.jpeg

IMG_6891.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6780.jpeg
Congrats! You got the better car. đź‘Ť