• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Exhaust question !

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
Hello, I been looking and searching for an answer and I can’t find anything about it. But I’m shopping around for some car parts for my mustang, I came across some H PIPES that I wanted but I seen some expensive ones with 304 stainless and other with 407 stainless I know one is less rust prevention then the other but my question is….

what the worse that can happen if your H pipe is rusted and how fast can it rust in Houston ?

thanks
Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hello, I been looking and searching for an answer and I can’t find anything about it. But I’m shopping around for some car parts for my mustang, I came across some H PIPES that I wanted but I seen some expensive ones with 304 stainless and other with 407 stainless I know one is less rust prevention then the other but my question is….

what the worse that can happen if your H pipe is rusted and how fast can it rust in Houston ?

thanks
Hey there! So, frankly if your midpipe rusts it would of course cause an exhaust leak but I'm not too sure about the Houston area. Here in FL, unless you're by the ocean; the only way rust would really develop.

We're running the Corsa HH on our Dark Horse and it is 304 so no issues at all.

Check out the video we did below for some sound!

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to assist! Thanks! #teamlethal

Sponsored