• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust

kneeko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 S650 GT
I picked up my S650 from a dealer a couple months ago. One of the main features I wanted was active exhaust but one of the few cars that fit my budget didn’t come with it equipped. What bugged me the most apart from not having diff modes ofc, was the small dual tip exhaust. In my opinion looks ugly. The best solution I found was ordering the MBRP Pro quad-tip axle back for the s550. Yes, s550 exhaust fits perfectly fine on the s650s. The rear valence was the easiest part. DO NOT waste your money on a quad tip valence for like $500. Just grab an electric saw and a file and you’re good. Super easy to cut and took about 10 mins. I also added a steeda H pipe but that’s besides the point lol. It is pretty loud and when I eventually get headers I am going to have to get some mufflers or reinstall the resonator cause then it be way to loud.

total setup was about $600
S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9805

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9806

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9845

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9454

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9411

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust IMG_9395
Sponsored

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I picked up my S650 from a dealer a couple months ago. One of the main features I wanted was active exhaust but one of the few cars that fit my budget didn’t come with it equipped. What bugged me the most apart from not having diff modes ofc, was the small dual tip exhaust. In my opinion looks ugly. The best solution I found was ordering the MBRP Pro quad-tip axle back for the s550. Yes, s550 exhaust fits perfectly fine on the s650s. The rear valence was the easiest part. DO NOT waste your money on a quad tip valence for like $500. Just grab an electric saw and a file and you’re good. Super easy to cut and took about 10 mins. I also added a steeda H pipe but that’s besides the point lol. It is pretty loud and when I eventually get headers I am going to have to get some mufflers or reinstall the resonator cause then it be way to loud.

Looks great!

myvaporblue5.0pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium/Vapor Blue/PP/401A
Those look & sound great! My car was also no active exhaust but I still wanted to hear that growl so we ordered dual exhaust from Pypes. I do miss the look of quad exhaust that I had on my 2019 GT that I had. But I mainly needed to hear it. I love the result!

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust 20240105_123304

S650 Mustang Dual to quad tip conversion for non-active exhaust 20231224_122700

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

IMG_9805.jpeg

IMG_9806.jpeg

IMG_9845.jpeg

IMG_9454.jpeg

IMG_9411.jpeg

IMG_9395.jpeg
I mean this is KILLER, sounds great and looks so much better. I think everyone I've spoken to, or I should say about 95% of people wanted the active exhaust. You did it right though, and save some cash. Good on you, nice work.
Sponsored