• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Don't shoot me but... the tracker seems accurate?

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
We've heard a lot of people saying that the tracker could still show produced while receiving the car at your dealer. It frankly doesn't seem like that has been the case for anyone this time around. The only thing that seems to vary MAYBE by a week or so is the exact shipping ETA after the tracker shows shipped. That being the case, all of us being "built" I would assume are coming around late August early September, like ford says. It seems to follow suit with the people who already have their cars now.
Sponsored

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
We've heard a lot of people saying that the tracker could still show produced while receiving the car at your dealer. It frankly doesn't seem like that has been the case for anyone this time around. The only thing that seems to vary MAYBE by a week or so is the exact shipping ETA after the tracker shows shipped. That being the case, all of us being "built" I would assume are coming around late August early September, like ford says. It seems to follow suit with the people who already have their cars now.
The tracker does seem accurate now, but whatā€™s weird is that my car showed built and then went back to in production, but the date under built remained, I was just confused by this hopefully I get my car soon

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
The tracker does seem accurate now, but whatā€™s weird is that my car showed built and then went back to in production, but the date under built remained, I was just confused by this hopefully I get my car soon
I believe that means that it is shipped from what other people on the forums who have had that happen

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I believe that means that it is shipped from what other people on the forums who have had that happen
I hope so, hopefully we get our cars soon

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Do you have stripes bring added? Iā€™ve seen a car with stripe package in past show built, then back in production even though it was really just sent to another location to have stripes installed

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Do you have stripes bring added? Iā€™ve seen a car with stripe package in past show built, then back in production even though it was really just sent to another location to have stripes installed
No, no stripes. I'm really hoping its a glitch. I'll call them tomorrow and see whats up

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17ā€™ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
No, no stripes. I'm really hoping its a glitch. I'll call them tomorrow and see whats up
Did Ford/dealer give any word on this? The same thing happened to me where I went back a step, ford chat and marketing phone line said there are no quality issues or holds but they were confused as to why it went backwards. Waiting for a call back from my dealer as to if he heard anything... hopefully that it's on the way and that the oh so wonderful tracker is glitching.

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Did Ford/dealer give any word on this? The same thing happened to me where I went back a step, ford chat and marketing phone line said there are no quality issues or holds but they were confused as to why it went backwards. Waiting for a call back from my dealer as to if he heard anything... hopefully that it's on the way and that the oh so wonderful tracker is glitching.
I spoke to ford and they said itā€™s just a glitch so hopefully our cars are at least shipped by now. As for my dealer they are useless, my salesman hasnā€™t even got back to me

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
My dealership had no idea what was going on either. Mine and a courtesy red GT with bronze package showed up out of the blue for them last night.

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My dealership had no idea what was going on either. Mine and a courtesy red GT with bronze package showed up out of the blue for them last night.
did you tracker show that it was shipped? I'm wondering if mine is accurate or if the same thing will happen and it just shows up out of the blue

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
No, it went from built then reverted back to ordered which I think was a glitch in the tracker. So Iā€™d say if it does anything like that you can assume itā€™s been shipped

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17ā€™ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
I spoke to ford and they said itā€™s just a glitch so hopefully our cars are at least shipped by now. As for my dealer they are useless, my salesman hasnā€™t even got back to me
That sucks. Glad that I've got a good relation with my dealer, he's said from the beginning that Ford is more or less a blackbox; we submit the order and wait for the car to get here because no one- not even within Ford knows what's gonna happen. He did get back to me today,

" I see that status as well. I spoke to management who confirmed the car was built but appears to be going through some quality checks at the Flat Rock plant. Currrent ETA is early September. -Thanks again for your patience while we try to decipher what Ford is doing. :)"

Checking back tonight I'm back at built so that might've been it but at this point ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Sponsored