• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Do all GT’s have Brembo breaks

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Yea I’ll take one today and post it. And I think the one you posted is the Preformance pack cause I think I see the small drift brake on the rear. Maybe that’s why they have the Brembos towards the front ?
Thanks

I don't think this is a performance package. It has the standard wheels and blade spoiler, both of which would not be there with the pp.
Sponsored

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
So, the GT package will get the Brembos with PP, but are they same 6 pot front and 4 pot rears along with the larger brake disks as what is on the DH?

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
That rear small brake is the parking brake.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That rear small brake is the parking brake.
That looks to be correct. I think I can see one of those in black on the vehicle above with the optional red brembo brakes. Pardon the stupid question, but where are the rear calipers on the standard wheel? I can't see anything other than the parking brake.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
So, the GT package will get the Brembos with PP, but are they same 6 pot front and 4 pot rears along with the larger brake disks as what is on the DH?
Yes. Look at my post near the very beginning of thread

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
That looks to be correct. I think I can see one of those in black on the vehicle above with the optional red brembo brakes. Pardon the stupid question, but where are the rear calipers on the standard wheel? I can't see anything other than the parking brake.
That is the standard rear caliper : )

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Yes. Look at my post near the very beginning of thread
Thanks, that’s the answer I was hoping for. I was a little confused when ordering as the brake package was still showing as available even though I had checked the PP package. Having great whoa today means more to me today than having greater go.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
The 4 piston "Brembo" looks just like the S550 4 piston without the branding. Brembo makes regular brakes in addition to their performance brakes.
Sponsored