• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Test drive refusal?!?!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Casamigos
My potential future son-in-law's father is an EVP there, as well as the VP of the Michigan Spirits Association ... :like:
Sponsored

Karguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
Casaamigos ? Yuck ! You guys need to get schooled on Tequilas...LOL Drive your Mustangs to Tequila,MX...All I can say Addictivo , Cava de Oro & Chula Parranga ! All extra Annejo...The town itself is super cool too looking like Dodge City around the 1870's...They had even free Tequila next to the gas pumps in a barrel right when I pulled in at the gas pump at the PEMEX !!!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Casaamigos ? Yuck ! You guys need to get schooled on Tequilas...LOL Drive your Mustangs to Tequila,MX...All I can say Addictivo , Cava de Oro & Chula Parranga ! All extra Annejo...The town itself is super cool too looking like Dodge City around the 1870's...They had even free Tequila next to the gas pumps in a barrel right when I pulled in at the gas pump at the PEMEX !!!
You drank free tequila from barrels next to a Mexican gas pump.

That explains a lot. Seriously.
Sponsored