• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Roof decals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Race Red Premium Performance Recar
I've seen pictures of a Race Red DH with the roof and trunk decals applied. I love the look, but Ford has decided that these stripes will only be made available when selecting 3 of the darker colors. My DH order is Race Red. It just breaks the roof up and I love the way it flows from the hood to the roof.

Anyone have a OEM part number for these decals? Or is there a third party making and selling these.
Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The stripes on the roof and trunk are part of the painted stripes option, so they’re not actual decals. I’m sure they’ll be available as vinyl decals aftermarket at some point.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
When you order a DH in Blue Ember, it forces you into the appearance package which gives you a black painted roof. You of course get the vinyl hood decals & no paint or decals on the trunk. Truth be told I didn't care for how the painted stripes looked (design) besides the price tag!
Sponsored