• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Coolers from the DH to the GT

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Hello,

As I ponder what to order for next year, the only hang up I have on the GT is the lack of coolers that are provided in the DH model.
I do want to track the car, this won't be a frequent event but none the less I feel that I it will be an important feature for me over time.
The other attributes of the DH are inconsequential to me though I wouldn't kick the Tremec out of bed.

With that said, what is the likely hood of adding the coolers down the line. Has anyone had success adding these to a previous model?
If I had Ford add it, do you think I could keep the warranty intact?

Thank you.
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Hello,

As I ponder what to order for next year, the only hang up I have on the GT is the lack of coolers that are provided in the DH model.
I do want to track the car, this won't be a frequent event but none the less I feel that I it will be an important feature for me over time.
The other attributes of the DH are inconsequential to me though I wouldn't kick the Tremec out of bed.

With that said, what is the likely hood of adding the coolers down the line. Has anyone had success adding these to a previous model?
If I had Ford add it, do you think I could keep the warranty intact?

Thank you.
Even if the dealer added say the DH rear diff cooler to your car, it’s not Ford making the modifications. You (and possibly the dealer) would be responsible for any damages that occurred as as result of the modification. Ford would not be on the hook for warranty if your rear diff failed.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Last edited: