• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Carpet

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
3GOLFER
Not sure what you are saying. Can you give more details? Are you removing the existing floor material and replacing it?

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I've only ever done this on a foxbody resto.....which full carpet replacements for those are readily available as a molded kit. Never done it with anything newer. I'd imagine your best bet would to be to talk with the custom shop close to you as I'm not sure you can even order that from Ford yet and if you can....probably in only factory colors.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I've only ever done this on a foxbody resto.....which full carpet replacements for those are readily available as a molded kit. Never done it with anything newer. I'd imagine your best bet would to be to talk with the custom shop close to you as I'm not sure you can even order that from Ford yet and if you can....probably in only factory colors.
I would imagine that OP is looking for something nicer than factory (think Wilton lambs wool). The links I provided will give him those options.