• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian delivery updates

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Has anyone in Canada gotten their orders yet or had their trackers updated to built or shipped ? Where in Canada and expected ETA’s yet?
Sponsored

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Mine is stuck in Mustang Purgatory

It has been built since June 8th. I know it is built, my dealer has the NVIS form already.

Nothing has been updated in two weeks! Dealer keeps checking, no words from Ford.
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates SnipImage (003)

Damn Metric system...

OP
OP
pranav820

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Mine has almost the same timeline as you and mines also stuck on ramp 59 with dealer saying produced since June.
Where in Canada is yours going to

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Just outside of Winnipeg

How about you?

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I am located in Ontario. My mustang was changed to built on August 14th and then changed to shipped on 17th. It is currently en route by rail with an ETA of August 25th to August 31st but I have no idea how accurate that is. I am unable to figure out how to track the railcar without being a business...

OP
OP
pranav820

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I’m In Ontario and just got my date pushed back to August 30th now

OP
OP
pranav820

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I am located in Ontario. My mustang was changed to built on August 14th and then changed to shipped on 17th. It is currently en route by rail with an ETA of August 25th to August 31st but I have no idea how accurate that is. I am unable to figure out how to track the railcar without being a business...
Congrats!! That’s next week! And mine coming by truck so I have no idea how the rail tracking works.

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Congrats!! That’s next week! And mine coming by truck so I have no idea how the rail tracking works.
Yes! It would be nice if it's an accurate timeline. Dealer said rail is usually 2-4 weeks. Mine says on the window sticker it is coming via convoy but apparently it says convoy on the sticker if it takes any part of its journey by truck. I was not anticipating having to wait for mine to come via rail. I am less than 8 hours from the plant.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine switched to "built" on aug17th.

ETA is a wild card as it changed so many times. Currently i'm told Aug28th to sept 2nd...

I'm in Montreal. It's supposed to come by truck, but seems that may not be fully accurate.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
Mine is going to
Gimli MB