• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can you believe my crappy luck?!?! (but damn good dealership!)

OP
OP

DontHitMeSafetyYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
Friday I drove from the Pennsylvania border to S.Carolina ( 550 miles) and no tire issues. I had to rent a car to get up there and it had a tire at 68 psi. Crazy. It rained most of the way so that would have been a real pain.
Congrat and great color.

33010831251-1.jpg
Nice! Congrats! But boy wouldn’t want to do that drive back in a brand new car being broken in…
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Highly recommend everyone stops by Discount Tire ASAP and gets there tire damage certificates. You don’t have to have purchased your tires through them.
I did that right after I picked mine up, and when I got a nail in the tire a couple weeks ago they fixed it no questions asked.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Highly recommend everyone stops by Discount Tire ASAP and gets there tire damage certificates. You don’t have to have purchased your tires through them.
I did that right after I picked mine up, and when I got a nail in the tire a couple weeks ago they fixed it no questions asked.
DT has been doing flat repairs for free for decades. You don't need any certificates. You just show up. Doesn't matter where you got/bought your tires from.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
DT has been doing flat repairs for free for decades. You don't need any certificates. You just show up. Doesn't matter where you got/bought your tires from.
If it’s unrepairable, I.e nail in the sidewall, the cost of 1 tire is less than the certificates. If your tread is low and need two new tires, it’s even better :)
Sponsored