• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California mustangs

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Any ETAs at this point won't do you much use, cars aren't getting released to Dearborn muchless Cali. Until we find out the FBI level secret as to why Ford isn't releasing the cars for sale it's all just guessing guessing dates like lottery numbers

So in one of the fb groups i am in, someone who has a relative working at ford there says the hold up is lack of OK2BUY. They have to have 5 days of no issues. The week of July 23rd they went 4 days without issues. (I saw this midlast week so, idk how this week has gone).

But, that's basically it. That's the hold up....Ford is so concerned about quality that they are delaying the cars with no issues, because they want at least one full week without issues lol.
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
You guys got an exact date of 8/17? I was given 8/11-8/17 by the dealer.
Was saying same to the dealer part. No idea when it'll actually arrive

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
So in one of the fb groups i am in, someone who has a relative working at ford there says the hold up is lack of OK2BUY. They have to have 5 days of no issues. The week of July 23rd they went 4 days without issues. (I saw this midlast week so, idk how this week has gone).

But, that's basically it. That's the hold up....Ford is so concerned about quality that they are delaying the cars with no issues, because they want at least one full week without issues lol.
I’ve heard 3 variations of that with different numbers at this point lol. And from what I’ve seen the fb groups typically get their info from us (at least the main S650 group).

Not saying you’re necessarily wrong but there’s a lot of static and differing information which was my original point- no one knows for sure

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I’ve heard 3 variations of that with different numbers at this point lol. And from what I’ve seen the fb groups typically get their info from us (at least the main S650 group).

Not saying you’re necessarily wrong but there’s a lot of static and differing information which was my original point- no one knows for sure
That individuals been pretty spot on for me personally lol. So i really only look at this forum and his posts/comments on fb ☠.
Sponsored