• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Did they offer to fix the gap? Dang, I hope mine isn’t too bad. I got one of the early builds so we’ll see.

10k mark up? That’s insane.
Offered to fix??? I asked multiple times just got the runaround. Also, car had been sitting around for months(like many of the early builds), multiple areas of paint imperfections. The inside was disgusting.. I guess these problems are an easy fix. But I don’t want a “new” car that isn’t perfect, so I just walked!
Sponsored

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
The first time I actually called lol. He mentioned it would arrive that day but never did.

Today, the sales manager called confirming it had arrived and was starting the PDI.

I scheduled pick up at 6:30pm tomorrow. they close at 8. So hopefully they rush through the paper work.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
The first time I actually called lol. He mentioned it would arrive that day but never did.

Today, the sales manager called confirming it had arrived and was starting the PDI.

I scheduled pick up at 6:30pm tomorrow. they close at 8. So hopefully they rush through the paper work.
Finance only kept me for 15 minutes since I wasn't financing, and I didn't have to sign that many forms. It was the final detailing that I assume was taking forever.

And I think my salesperson called me first and then the sales manager called me a few hours later not knowing that I already spoke with the salesperson.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Couldn't wait to get that Cal Poly Pomona license plate frame on the car!
I have been saving that license frame for my dream car since the moment I graduated 2 years ago. So yes! haha. I couldn’t wait.

ZiggyStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX
Mine arrived yesterday evening! I'm doing the paperwork today!!

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Puente Hills Ford called me today. Said they have a Dark Horse slot available and wanted to know if I were still interested in placing an order.

ZiggyStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX
I got it Saturday evening!

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question 20230924_213339
Sponsored