• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That’s so AWESOME! Thanks for your reply. I will send him an email with a request to not add anything to the car a text message as well. He hasn’t been the greatest communicating with me but it’s supposed to be a pretty busy dealer so whatever’s lol.. I plan on using X-Plan when I get mine which he ignored when I emailed Him about it the first time. If you financed your car how were the rates? My car is in Muncie,KS waiting to get shipped again do not sure when I will get mine. Almost same spec as yours =D
Yeah unfortunately it's a popular place so they are usually busy. My appointment was at 9am so it helps to get there early. And try to make sure they respond so you have it in writing which will help.

They accept x-plan no problem, tell them early so you don't get surprised later. I just handed my X-plan card to him when he asked for my license.

Rates are insane right now. 8.09% with over 800 score. Definitely going to refinance through a credit union ASAP as there are no early payment penalties. But the market in general is bad so not sure how much more I can save.

The wait will be 300% worth it. Coming from an accord hybrid this is an entirely different beast and such a blast to drive. The six speed shifts like butter and the exhaust is perfection. This car really is an experience.

You'll get yours soon!
Sponsored

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Dealer said it hasn’t been delivered 🥲 they did mention it should be arriving next week but I’m afraid they will say the same the day comes.

@Ford Motor Company please help me!

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question 6B1D2F83-5AB0-4B06-925B-B9270A3F82C4

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Faux Horse drew a crowd at its first Cars and Coffee Saturday morning. The engine, exhaust and screen were all hits. Some asked me to show them the remote rev, but I declined. Told them the car needed to be broken in first. :crackup:

Two kids parked their modified S550s next to Faux Horse. You can see their two cars in the photo between Faux Horse and the SUV.

In the afternoon, while driving north up the 5, a BMW with a bunch of late teens/early-20s types pulled up alongside Faux Horse. The occupants rolled down the two passenger-side windows, reached out, started taking pictures and then they all gave Faux Horse thumbs-up gestures.

Never been so popular in my life!

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question Cars and Coffee

Last edited:

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Has anyone else received their mustang? Mine has been shipped since 8/23. Just waiting for it to arrive from Mira loma to my dealer. The last trip of the shipment seems soooooo longgggg

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone else received their mustang? Mine has been shipped since 8/23. Just waiting for it to arrive from Mira loma to my dealer. The last trip of the shipment seems soooooo longgggg
Mine was shipped on 9/2 dealership said it should be here this week.

ZiggyStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX
My car is built as of 9/10/23 and Ford chat gave me an estimate delivery date of 10/3/23. I'm in California.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Update on my order. Called Ford Marketing for an update since VINview and the ford online tracker stated delivered.

According to the Ford Marketing Still in transit. ETA last month was 9/11-9/14. Today received this email with an eta of 9/30. I ordered in March, like why bro 😭

At least I know now my car wasn’t sold or being held at the dealer.

my tracker jumped from Built to Final Prep. So who knows.

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question 46144A6B-8262-4D89-9FFD-3CCD67D46BC3

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question A6D6A798-E2A8-490B-9258-2222003AFC4A

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Finally got an update on my car 😭
Called the dealership today, mentioned my car has made it to California!! Now just waiting to pick up from the depot.

Roughly, how many days did it take for your car to arrive to the dealer from the depot?

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Finally got an update on my car 😭
Called the dealership today, mentioned my car has made it to California!! Now just waiting to pick up from the depot.

Roughly, how many days did it take for your car to arrive to the dealer from the depot?
Same boat here. My car has arrived at the Mira Loma station since last Friday which is just about less than an hour from my dealership. I’ve been waiting for it to be delivered any day now and it feels like it’s been forever!

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Same boat here. My car has arrived at the Mira Loma station since last Friday which is just about less than an hour from my dealership. I’ve been waiting for it to be delivered any day now and it feels like it’s been forever!
Any update? Mine arrived there today.