• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bronze package?

Spartan 818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone else embraced the bronze package with some additional accents?

I recently bought a Ford Performance strut tower brace kit to add to my "Race red" 2024 Mustang GT Premium (no performance pack). I decided to bring a touch of the bronze into the engine compartment as well and had the the strut tower and support piece painted "Sinister Bronze". It's subtle but, I think, a nice addition. It shows in the sunlight nicely.

By the way... the "3TSEXWE" Sinister Bronze paint code is not confirmed. Two different body shops could not locate it any where. They suspect it may be some sort of aftermarket touch-up" paint code but not from Ford. In fact, one body shop called the Ford dealership to see if they could get the color code and the dealership told them that they didn't know it and when they (dealership) called Ford directly they (Ford company) would not tell them. It might be something they are not openly releasing for some reason. It's called "Sinister Bronze" but the actual paint code to match it is kept mysterious, lol. The body shop used paint chips (samples) and good old fashioned hairy-eyeball and matched the color extremely well, including the metal flaking in it.

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4116

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4222

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4239

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4240

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4241

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4242

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4243

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4244

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4248

S650 Mustang Bronze package? IMG_4249
Sponsored

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Looks great, I may do this same thing down the road. I'm trying to incorporate a bronze stripe on top of the stock strip in some way and have yet to find a matching stripe.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Has anyone else embraced the bronze package with some additional accents?

I recently bought a Ford Performance strut tower brace kit to add to my "Race red" 2024 Mustang GT Premium (no performance pack). I decided to bring a touch of the bronze into the engine compartment as well and had the the strut tower and support piece painted "Sinister Bronze". It's subtle but, I think, a nice addition. It shows in the sunlight nicely.

By the way... the "3TSEXWE" Sinister Bronze paint code is not confirmed. Two different body shops could not locate it any where. They suspect it may be some sort of aftermarket touch-up" paint code but not from Ford. In fact, one body shop called the Ford dealership to see if they could get the color code and the dealership told them that they didn't know it and when they (dealership) called Ford directly they (Ford company) would not tell them. It might be something they are not openly releasing for some reason. It's called "Sinister Bronze" but the actual paint code to match it is kept mysterious, lol. The body shop used paint chips (samples) and good old fashioned hairy-eyeball and matched the color extremely well, including the metal flaking in it.

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg
Looks very nice, I always say create your own lane. #BeOriginal

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Looks good! Mine came with the bronze package and I love it. I do hate that Ford cheapen out and didn't put a plague or whatever you call it on the strut bar for the Mustangs that came with the Performance Pack 😡
Sponsored