• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Brake pedal creaking and chirping

Noahpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt premium
Hey I got a 24 mustang gt premium less than a month ago and have a couple of concerns the chirping noise has been their from day 1 just didn’t hear it on my test drive but it’s prominent on a cold start around the body of the car and not really the engine bay but it also makes the chirping noise when I start to get on thrills around 3k-5k rpm. And also the brake pedal making a creaking noise when pressing it’s not the recalled noise from what I believe from comparing other noises but unsure what’s causing these noises. If anybody has any insight or suggestions on what could be causing these noises that would be great! Other than those couple of noises the car is perfect. Will attach videos of the noises.
Thanks for any help

Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Agreed there is a small metal on metal ding. It may be one of those things that may be due to temp and composition of materials hard to say and unless it gets louder or problematic think of it more or less a characteristic that makes it uniquely yours.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
my car makes that same noise on startups and mild/hard acceleration just not as loud, 4,000 miles in and no issues at all, dealership has looked at it as well with no results. I have gotten to the point where i ignore it subconsciously because so far nothing has proven to be wrong with it, i chalk it to being a noisy coyote as all coyotes are. easy to forget when the exhaust sounds as good as it does.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Don’t get me wrong. Still sounds real nice, that remote start doesn’t sound bad at all. Pick on my car - Momma said knock you out - hear that? She gonna ring your bell.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey I got a 24 mustang gt premium less than a month ago and have a couple of concerns the chirping noise has been their from day 1 just didn’t hear it on my test drive but it’s prominent on a cold start around the body of the car and not really the engine bay but it also makes the chirping noise when I start to get on thrills around 3k-5k rpm. And also the brake pedal making a creaking noise when pressing it’s not the recalled noise from what I believe from comparing other noises but unsure what’s causing these noises. If anybody has any insight or suggestions on what could be causing these noises that would be great! Other than those couple of noises the car is perfect. Will attach videos of the noises.
Thanks for any help

Good morning! I would be glad to help you out with these chirping/creaking noise concerns. Just shoot us a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!
Sponsored