• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black PP GT Wing

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Good Morning All, just posting this up to see if anyone has swapped their Gloss Black PP Wing off of their car for something new, and if so, if they are willing to part ways with the black oem spoiler? I have an Atlas Blue GT PP, didnt do the nite pony due to an error with ford when i place the order, but i am blacking it out now and want that spoiler. Feel free to comment as a place holder if you have plans to swap it at some point, im not in a huge rush.
Sponsored

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I’m wondering when Ford will release a PP spoiler for the 2024’s because I want to add it to mine as soon as they start selling them. 😅

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i think you can order the spoiler through the dealerships but they are DUMB expensive.

My brother in law runs a body shop and told me if i take the spoiler off and bring it to him, he will sand mine all the way down and paint match the black to the other glass black parts on my atlas blue for $100 total, plus lifetime warranty if it has any issues in the future. definitely doing it once i park the car for the winter.

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT
Are you only interested in the black PP?

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you only interested in the black PP?
yeah i want a black PP spoiler and also black Mirrors, and eventually all black badges. also going to swap out the trunk deck lid with a gloss black aftermarket at some point.

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
I can't wait until some third party makes the Dark Horse spoiler with the gurny flap so I can swap out my PP wing. I hate the PP wing personaly. I'm not a fan of the pedestal style wing, except that DH Wing

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't wait until some third party makes the Dark Horse spoiler with the gurny flap so I can swap out my PP wing. I hate the PP wing personaly. I'm not a fan of the pedestal style wing, except that DH Wing
I plan on also getting a DH style wing when they become cheaper, love the aggressive look, paired with the rtr front splitter and hood vent, 👌

GT 4 LC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
can you send me a picture and a private message? Thanks
Sponsored