• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Audio distortion when changing climate settings

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Definitely just a software glitch. Happens to me all the time. Pretty awesome for Ford to advertise OTA updates and not send one out in the first 4 months when there's multiple issues : ))))
Right? That was one of their justifications of locking down the ECU and yet not a single update.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello,

Does anybody else get really bad audio distortion when you mess with the climate settings while listening to music? It does it sometimes also when turning on the seat warmers. I am hopeful that a software update can fix the issue.
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Forde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I too have that issue while using apple car play. It could be any thing that brings up the "Sync" interfaces - changing volume brings the volume up on the screen, which then causes audio distortion.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I encountered something new yesterday. I was on a call and had it routed through the vehicle's infotainment. I tried to adjust the climate in the vehicle and next thing I know, my call came over completely distorted. I tried to go back to the call page on the infotainment center and give it a second, but it did not resolve the issue. Had to transfer the call back to my ear piece.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I encountered something new yesterday. I was on a call and had it routed through the vehicle's infotainment. I tried to adjust the climate in the vehicle and next thing I know, my call came over completely distorted. I tried to go back to the call page on the infotainment center and give it a second, but it did not resolve the issue. Had to transfer the call back to my ear piece.
Hi there! I can look into your Mustang's audio concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Mustang's VIN?
Sponsored