• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Apple CarPlay Issue

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I'm guessing if I switch music providers I will have to write down all my songs and add all my songs back to the new provider one by one. Anyone who has switched before found a better way to do so? If I switch I'm probably going to Apple Music for maximum compatibility.
There are some apps that allow to copy libraries over to other streaming services
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
After driving again this evening I can confirm it’s only while driving and it happens regardless if Amazon music is set to car play or not. Built in safety feature I guess. I think the only work around would be to make several shorter playlists. I’ll either be doing that or selecting shuffle and hitting skip a lot.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
After driving again this evening I can confirm it’s only while driving and it happens regardless if Amazon music is set to car play or not. Built in safety feature I guess. I think the only work around would be to make several shorter playlists. I’ll either be doing that or selecting shuffle and hitting skip a lot.
Some have reported a single song not in a playlist kinda tricks it into showing them all, haven’t tried it to confirm though.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Some have reported a single song not in a playlist kinda tricks it into showing them all, haven’t tried it to confirm though.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. There are plenty of songs not in one playlist or another. Can you elaborate?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I'm not sure what you mean by that. There are plenty of songs not in one playlist or another. Can you elaborate?
Sorry got on a roll:

From the apple toolbox article:
Fix: Apple CarPlay Not Showing All Music

…many users complained Apple CarPlay doesn’t always display their entire music library and playlists.

….Certain cars may cause CarPlay to truncate lists of content when the vehicle is in motion or has exceeded a certain speed. Consider displaying a curated set of essential information and options when this mode becomes active.

…safety feature meant to prevent you from looking at the screen way too often while driving. It’s not an issue with CarPlay or the apps you’re running on your iPhone

…However, many users don’t quite agree with this approach

…If you’re experiencing similar issues, use the troubleshooting tips below to solve the problem.

…If the options or tracks you’re looking for are not visible on the list, you can tap More options at the bottom of the screen.

Add a Track Outside Your Playlists
Check if all of your songs are stored inside playlists. If this is the case, add a single song to your library but keep it outside your playlists. CarPlay should quickly detect the new track, as well as all your other playlists.
Sponsored