• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Android Auto/Sync 4 Dropping phone calls

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
I'm have an issue where it is either Android Auto or Sync 4's blue tooth connection dropping my phone calls. It happens at least once a day. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I'm have an issue where it is either Android Auto or Sync 4's blue tooth connection dropping my phone calls. It happens at least once a day. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Good morning! I would be glad to help you out with these dropped Bluetooth call concerns if you'd like. Just shoot us a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have a random issue when Android Auto is running where the phone suddenly will be connected but the sound is all garbled. I have to shut AA off to get a clear connection. It will run fine for awhile, then suddenly garbled static and noise. Callers get the same on their end as well.

OP
OP
P2

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
I have a random issue when Android Auto is running where the phone suddenly will be connected but the sound is all garbled. I have to shut AA off to get a clear connection. It will run fine for awhile, then suddenly garbled static and noise. Callers get the same on their end as well.
I also have that issue as well, except I haven't turned off AA yet.... seems I may have to uninstall it from my phone and turn it off in the car. Never had any issues like this with my 2015 GT or my 2020 GT.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I simply go to the "phone settings" and click the android auto icon to turn it off.
Sponsored