• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

'24 GT sometimes shuts off right after remote starting

steyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP1 Rapid Red
My 2024 GT sometimes shuts off within a few seconds of me remote starting it. It doesn't do it all the time, but does it once maybe every few days. Usually afterwards I'll remote start it again and it'll stay on. I haven't had issues that others have had with the car just not starting at all. This seems to be limited just to remote start.

Anyone else have this same issue?
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Scan for codes?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
My 2024 GT sometimes shuts off within a few seconds of me remote starting it. It doesn't do it all the time, but does it once maybe every few days. Usually afterwards I'll remote start it again and it'll stay on. I haven't had issues that others have had with the car just not starting at all. This seems to be limited just to remote start.

Anyone else have this same issue?
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into your remote start concern on my end?
Sponsored