• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (5/2/24)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
FRAP down w/o 13 MAY 2024.

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I guess Iā€™ll be waiting until August šŸ„²

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I guess time frame wise they'd be scheduling the first two weeks of July at present / last week which is apparently shutdown weeks.
Hopefully that is it, or something else is going on..

shenanigans313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hopefully theyā€™re getting everything in order for when scheduling resumes.

I ordered (my first ever) Mustang GT in Atlas Blue with the 301A package, Nite Pony Package, active exhaust, and with Red Caliper Brembos.

Watching Youtube and checking this app every now and again Iā€™ve learned one thing seems to be hindering my order. The roof! šŸ˜‚ Just because my roof is painted black and I ordered a different color. Ford is trying to push customers to change orders/when placing an order to choose Black with the Nite Pony package. They have to be having issues with over spraying right? My order is clean and has been job 5 shortly after I ordered in March.

Hope everyone waiting starts getting good news soon!

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Wait from November 10, 2023, to be scheduled for GT PP Manual continues... So much for that estimate to take delivery in February, 2024.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Wait from November 10, 2023, to be scheduled for GT PP Manual continues... So much for that estimate to take delivery in February, 2024.
youā€™re still waiting from November? No VIN yet?

this process makes zero sense to me. Iā€™ve read about allocations and all but how is it all over the place like this. Some wait 6 months and others 1 week.
Very frustrating

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
My order slipped from 3 Jun to 10 Jun. I may cancel and buy one off the lot.

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
The wait continues here as wellā€¦my DH ordered 3/30/2023 still awaits its build week.

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Dealer advises that specs precent ford to accept for 6 months. Hard to believe a GT premium manual with PP in black and nothing else canā€™t be scheduled for 6 months. Seems like a common build. the weekly release at time has indicated a constraint on wheels which has come and gone,
why Would anything change over next 6 months?

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
Anyone heard of DH Handling Package as a constraint (again)? My sales guy just called with that supposed update. Weird during a non-scheduling week?

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Anyone heard of DH Handling Package as a constraint (again)? My sales guy just called with that supposed update. Weird during a non-scheduling week?
I was told last week by my dealer the Ford rep told them the Appearance Package was on constraint even though it was not listed on the Scheduling Notes. The info you got no longer surprises me. I firmly believe the regional reps don't know what's going on either. I'm at the stage where I am done reaching out to Ford entirely trying to find answers. The dealer will call me when they get an allocation, but, as a first time Mustang buyer, this wait experience has really deteriorated my relationship with Ford.

If I don't receive an allocation by end of July I'm canceling my order and hunting down an M4 or C8 off the lot. Not going to spend an extra $5-6K for the same car I've been waiting on the last 18 months. I don't think I'll ever receive an allocation at this point, especially with 3+ weeks of no scheduling between now and August... but I would be ecstatic if I did!

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Goldenhand. On positive side you may be first on list for MY 2025 to wait all of next year.
ford makes 5,000 to 6,000 mustangs a month and is unable to schedule the hundreds remaining to be built. My dealer tells me they have no clue. Chatting or calling ford goes nowhere.
of someone from ford is reading. Please advise when you can schedule to build a black GT premium PP manual in black. F44010 J110. I do not want to see another 45 day letter telling me nothing has occurred since ordering 6 months ago.

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium (On Order) in Atlas Blue
ford makes 5,000 to 6,000 mustangs a month and is unable to schedule the hundreds remaining to be built.
I have the same question around the logistics. The only thing I can come up with is that they donā€™t want dealers falsifying orders to get priority for on-the-lot cars under the guise of cancelled orders.

Iā€™m only 90 days into my order without a VIN, but I was prepared to wait 3-6 months based on what my dealer told me. I would like to see an update this month though, otherwise Iā€™ll likely cancel and start considering my other options or wait for the 25 models.
Sponsored