• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (4/27/23) + Build Notes & Key Constraints

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
This thing has been misleading every week it has been out so far. The first week it was out they were saying no black painted roofs and several nite pony packages featuring a black painted roof still got scheduled. The next week they were saying no convertibles and my convertible got scheduled. I would only expect more misleading information again.

Yeah, im really curious how this will go, i have a PP and Nite Package, my dealer gave me a build date and a vin #. BUT. It's still not scheduled in the system šŸ‘€ So I am curious
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Soooooo I put in a new order to add my nite pony package, and my dealer is about to cancel my old one, just got a June 26 build week date šŸ˜‚
Ok, he was able to add the night pony without cancelling, wonā€™t be getting the carmine red interior but oh well I can live without it!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ok, he was able to add the night pony without cancelling, wonā€™t be getting the carmine red interior but oh well I can live without it!
So you initially thought they had to cancel your order and re-issue a new one for the Nite Pony Package but they managed to add it on without canceling. Once the change was made, they managed to pull a VIN and build date for you? Why did your carmine red interior get removed?

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you initially thought they had to cancel your order and re-issue a new one for the Nite Pony Package but they managed to add it on without canceling. Once the change was made, they managed to pull a VIN and build date for you? Why did your carmine red interior get removed?
My apologies , I know Iā€™m being very confusing

1st order was without nite pony and without red interior. Asked to add nite pony but was told I had to submit a new order because the system can be finicky when trying to add to an existing order.

So I sent them the new order WITH NITE PONY AND RED INTERIOR , my salesman text me and told me that he was about to input my new one and cancel the old one. So I check my email, and BAM, scheduled for production email comes through. I then click on it to track my order, and I went to packages and it had the nite pony added without me having to submit a new order. So then she calls me and confirms he was able to add the nite pony but not the red interior.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My apologies , I know Iā€™m being very confusing

1st order was without nite pony and without red interior. Asked to add nite pony but was told I had to submit a new order because the system can be finicky when trying to add to an existing order.

So I sent them the new order WITH NITE PONY AND RED INTERIOR , my salesman text me and told me that he was about to input my new one and cancel the old one. So I check my email, and BAM, scheduled for production email comes through. I then click on it to track my order, and I went to packages and it had the nite pony added without me having to submit a new order. So then she calls me and confirms he was able to add the nite pony but not the red interior.
Understood, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying. Congrats on getting a build date! I'm trying to let go of any expectations for when my DH order gets picked up lol.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™m good with that, Texas doesnā€™t get cold until January, at least here in the DFW
True.

That said, my dealer's up north. While I'm in no hurry either, I'd prefer to have the car before the snow/cold hits so that I can drive it back. Those summer tires just won't do when it gets below 50*F.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understood, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying. Congrats on getting a build date! I'm trying to let go of any expectations for when my DH order gets picked up lol.
So have you seen the other thread that was made a few hours ago about the DH? Apparently they donā€™t get scheduled like other models?

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So have you seen the other thread that was made a few hours ago about the DH? Apparently they donā€™t get scheduled like other models?
Yeah the way I understood that was Ford is basically hand selecting DH orders whenever they want/can. That's why I'm lowering my expectations on when to anticipate anything.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the way I understood that was Ford is basically hand selecting DH orders whenever they want/can. That's why I'm lowering my expectations on when to anticipate anything.
Expect Disappointment, so youā€™ll never be disappointed lol

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Why did you comment on the carmine red interior? Is that not available now?

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why did you comment on the carmine red interior? Is that not available now?
It is available. He was able to add nite pony to my current build so I didnā€™t have to submit a new order. My new build sheet I had red interior selected but I guess he overlooked it and didnā€™t add it to my original build, so I didnā€™t bother to say anything. As long as I got nite pony added Iā€™m good

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
This thing has been misleading every week it has been out so far. The first week it was out they were saying no black painted roofs and several nite pony packages featuring a black painted roof still got scheduled. The next week they were saying no convertibles and my convertible got scheduled. I would only expect more misleading information again.
Right, I have NPP on my build and I received my build week and VIN two weeks ago when constraints were initially announced. Keep the faith ladies and gents more build weeks will be announced.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Seeing as nothing was scheduled I went ahead and added the active exhaust to my order.
Not sure why I overlooked adding it in the first place!

I did notice that it changed to the 425 pricing code, but I am A10 so I didn't get hit with the GG tax
Sponsored