• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FrozenPea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.75 Ford Focus ST-Line
My sales guy is a bit.. special. What exactly are the magic words I need to use to get the details about my order status? Does the system or section in their portal have a name?
Sponsored

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My sales guy is a bit.. special. What exactly are the magic words I need to use to get the details about my order status? Does the system or section in their portal have a name?
I’d go with “another dealer has advised they can get me a car by November.” And see what their response is.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Ask him for a screenshot of your order in Vista so you can see if your car has a VIN yet (usually about 6-8 weeks before build), segmentation date, and an ETA (delivery in Australia).
Those are the three things I've been tracking and keeping an eye on.

NoosaNightmare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Race Red
I was late to the party and only ordered my Mustang earlier this year (late Jan). I reached out to my dealer, the reply i got was ".. late October arrival to Australia and an early November delivery..". So anyone in the same boat as me, hopefully a late year pick up. But im also hoping someone might want to flip there DH, then ill drop my order.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 6th Oct 2024
I just got an email from my dealer today with a screenshot of my order info

I now have an allocation month of June, segmentation of 2nd July and ETA 6th Oct. No VIN or build date but its progress.

Still a 2024.50 MY as well.
Got my email from Ford yesterday too.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1714690078399-7m

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 coupe, 2015 GT Racered, 2024.5 GT Racered
Got my email from Ford yesterday too.

1714690078399-7m.png
Through a contact at Flatrock I can tell you our RHD cars are in production. My GT has been built. All RHD cars are being held at Flatrock for Engineering Quality Review. No release date at present.
The main deep chanel at Baltimore hopefully will be open end of May. Due to drought and reduced ships through the Panama canal there is currently a 14 day delay through to Pacific. With a lot of luck and no other big delays I hope to see our cars Sept.
I have received my Ford Performance Jacket (lightweight) and general carry bag with Logo. They are OK, I like it. You need a Vin number and your dealer can organise, he will ask you your size.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
Through a contact at Flatrock I can tell you our RHD cars are in production. My GT has been built. All RHD cars are being held at Flatrock for Engineering Quality Review. No release date at present.
The main deep chanel at Baltimore hopefully will be open end of May. Due to drought and reduced ships through the Panama canal there is currently a 14 day delay through to Pacific. With a lot of luck and no other big delays I hope to see our cars Sept.
I have received my Ford Performance Jacket (lightweight) and general carry bag with Logo. They are OK, I like it. You need a Vin number and your dealer can organise, he will ask you your size.
What is your segmentation date?

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I should ask my dealer about the jacket and bag now that I have a VIN . They haven't said anything about it yet. I wonder if the GT swag and the Dark Horse swag will be the same...

NoosaNightmare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Race Red
I should ask my dealer about the jacket and bag now that I have a VIN . They haven't said anything about it yet. I wonder if the GT swag and the Dark Horse swag will be the same...
Is this a common thing, all new Mustang buyers get swag? Do you get this on collection of ya new car or before, and do you have to request it?

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Is this a common thing, all new Mustang buyers get swag? Do you get this on collection of ya new car or before, and do you have to request it?
Back in the days of the 2016 model there was nothing. I got a nice box of things with my 2022. The jacket is very warm and the model car (GT40) is quite reasonable quality. Ford send it directly to you after you take delivery.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
To be honest, I'm not sure. I've seen on here that "it's a thing". My dealer hasn't said anything about it to me but I'm going to ask.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Only published yesterday.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
Hi Race Red GT,
Any other updates for our RHD cars?

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Surely you'd hope ForScan or otherOBD tool scan can program a permanent disable rather than going through all this method and if not, well here is the second option.

Sponsored

Last edited: