• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Laity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Fastback, 10R80
Spoke to my sales rep yesterday and he's heard nothing of substance on his end from Ford, no build date, VIN # or clear ETA on arrival... Is still hoping for a Q4 arrival but wouldn't put my life savings on it. I ordered in March 2023.

Would like to hear if anyone here ordered around the same time as me, and where they are at with their progress?

Cheers!
Sponsored

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Spoke to my sales rep yesterday and he's heard nothing of substance on his end from Ford, no build date, VIN # or clear ETA on arrival... Is still hoping for a Q4 arrival but wouldn't put my life savings on it. I ordered in March 2023.

Would like to hear if anyone here ordered around the same time as me, and where they are at with their progress?

Cheers!
I ordered my GT S550 in January 2022. Missed the production of that car by about a month when they stopped S550 production and I was told I would need to change my order to a S650. Ordered a GT and DH the day after the S650 announcement. Cancelled my GT and kept my DH after pricing announcements.
I have been waiting a very long time for a Mustang. If they push delivery to 2025, I would have waited 3 years by then. 😳
I think I'm the world's most patient Mustang fan. 😉

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
I ordered my GT S550 in January 2022. Missed the production of that car by about a month when they stopped S550 production and I was told I would need to change my order to a S650. Ordered a GT and DH the day after the S650 announcement. Cancelled my GT and kept my DH after pricing announcements.
I have been waiting a very long time for a Mustang. If they push delivery to 2025, I would have waited 3 years by then. 😳
Have you owned or driven a Mustang before?
I have sold my S550 recently and waiting time is killing me...

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Have you owned or driven a Mustang before?
I have sold my S550 recently and waiting time is killing me...
Test drove both a manual and auto Mustang yes. Never owned one.
Waiting is killing me too, but it's the car I really want so I don't really have a choice apart from buying used.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Test drove both a manual and auto Mustang yes. Never owned one.
Waiting is killing me too, but it's the car I really want so I don't really have a choice apart from buying used.
Have you checked with your dealer recently regarding your ETA? My ETA has changed from 21/08/2024 to 04/09/2024. I am in WA

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Have you checked with your dealer recently regarding your ETA? My ETA has changed from 21/08/2024 to 04/09/2024. I am in WA
My dealer sends me an update every fortnight. I'm due one today. I'll update here once I get that. I have a feeling mine will be pushed back as well. My segmentation date was 2 April, but my car had no vin issued yet with the last update. I found that quite weird seeing the VIN is usually issued before segmentation.

I'm also in WA.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer sends me an update every fortnight. I'm due one today. I'll update here once I get that. I have a feeling mine will be pushed back as well. My segmentation date was 2 April, but my car had no vin issued yet with the last update. I found that quite weird seeing the VIN is usually issued before segmentation.

I'm also in WA.
I have VIN and my segmentation date now is 29 April. But I don't hope too much. We would be lucky if we get the car this year :)

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I have VIN and my segmentation date now is 29 April. But I don't hope too much. We would be lucky if we get the car this year :)
So I just had an update from my dealer. Nothing changed on mine since the previous update. VIN is still blank, segmentation date is still 2 April, ETA is still 8 August.
Man this uncertainty and anticipation is killing me 🥴

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
I’ve got you covered I’m 3 years this October 😡

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Spoke to my dealer today. He said the latest he’s heard is that they are planning to build at the end of June

Starting to get a bit sceptical it will be delivered this year :frown:
So frustrating! I just wish Ford Australia kept us and the dealers up to date. It seems most dealers are as clueless about what's going on as us.
I wonder if we can get anything out of them by hitting them up on Facebook messenger again. I've had some luck with that in the past.
If I didn't want this car so badly, I would have told them to F-off a long time ago. 🤬

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to my dealer today. He said the latest he’s heard is that they are planning to build at the end of June

Starting to get a bit sceptical it will be delivered this year :frown:
Is this for GT or Dark Horse? I have heard they are going to build Dark Horse first. The segmentation dates for April have not been changed.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Well it seems like the universe is conspiring against me at this stage. On top of Ford postponing building my Mustang, we had a severe weather event on Friday and my whole house flooded. Probably 2cm of water through the whole house. No room spared. It's going to be a painful next few months as we fix and sort everything again.
At least spying on the Mustang7g European forum I see they have the same issues as us. Delayed cars and no comms from Ford. At least Ford doesn't discriminate and they treat all their customers equally shit. They're predictable and consistent like that. 😂

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well it seems like the universe is conspiring against me at this stage. On top of Ford postponing building my Mustang, we had a severe weather event on Friday and my whole house flooded. Probably 2cm of water through the whole house. No room spared. It's going to be a painful next few months as we fix and sort everything again.
At least spying on the Mustang7g European forum I see they have the same issues as us. Delayed cars and no comms from Ford. At least Ford doesn't discriminate and they treat all their customers equally shit. They're predictable and consistent like that. 😂
That’s sucks. Hopefully all the repairs and insurance goes smoothly.
Sponsored