• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Off the topic, with curiosity on who here ordered MT and have confidence with the revised MT82 Also without Magnaride and why did you not option MR? I am contemplating if I should Get MR or not. I don't car for the Pothole mitigation and I won't track the care. I hear from the U.S owners with the Stock suspension does alright on bendy back roads and bumps and it has been revised much more comfortable than the s550.
Iā€™ve gone MT. Itā€™s not perfect but Iā€™m not after perfect. Never had any issues and I put 90k kms on my s550 and drove it enthusiastically. To put it bluntly it was the $$$$ that stopped me getting MR. I never had it on my s550. So Iā€™d rather the money for other mods.
Sponsored

Laity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Fastback, 10R80

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Iā€™ve gone MT. Itā€™s not perfect but Iā€™m not after perfect. Never had any issues and I put 90k kms on my s550 and drove it enthusiastically. To put it bluntly it was the $$$$ that stopped me getting MR. I never had it on my s550. So Iā€™d rather the money for other mods.
I ordered Magneride blindly not knowing how much they would charge for it. Considering the huge price premium for the S650, if I had known more regarding prices before they locked in builds, I may have dropped Magneride. Again, another area Ford screwed up, they accepted orders without letting customers know the prices, then locked them in, and then announced prices. Very cheeky.

Brumby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered S650 GT Manual Vapor Blue, Magneride
I ordered Magneride blindly not knowing how much they would charge for it. Considering the huge price premium for the S650, if I had known more regarding prices before they locked in builds, I may have dropped Magneride. Again, another area Ford screwed up, they accepted orders without letting customers know the prices, then locked them in, and then announced prices. Very cheeky.
Surely if you haven't yet received a VIN number then you should be able to change that out.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Surely if you haven't yet received a VIN number then you should be able to change that out.
I have vin now, at the end of the day, I wanted Magneride so I guess I would have paid the price regardless.

Brumby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered S650 GT Manual Vapor Blue, Magneride
I will need to phone my guy to ask if they have a VIN for mine yet, as the last sms I got from him (in early Feb)stated delivery was due in April!! Lol.

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Wonder if we will end up getting the UK spec. šŸ¤” with the even more de tuned output.

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 coupe, 2015 GT Racered, 2024.5 GT Racered
I cant really see Ford pulling these cars from the AU market. None of the articles or comms indicate that either. Its frustrating as hell and really poor from Ford, but for me at least its the car that I really want the most. If hypothetically they kill Mustang in Aus and I do need to get something else, I'll be looking at M2 or Supra, but the fact is those cars are really my second choice. For that reason I'm still holding out and hoping to get my car this year. When I do, after more than two years of waiting its going to be extra special.

Coincidentally, I just got this message from my dealer yesterday. They update me every two weeks now:
As promised, there will be fortnightly updates provided to you, at the moment your vehicle has an ETA to arrive at the end of August to the dealership. If it does arrive on that date it will take roughly 7 to 10 working days to get the vehicle ready for you.
Please keep in mind this is an ETA and could change.

The previous message two weeks ago already said ETA was August so the cars arriving second quarter of 2024 was no new news to me.
I agree 100% with you. The Mustangs will arrive. Ford has not invested millions developing Aussie supercars ,GT3,GT4, nascars, going to Lemans etc . This is their WORLD sports car and they are proud of it. Australia is important to them. There are just hold ups in the supply chain for RHD cars. I waited 2 years for my 2015. Nothing new here. Most of the complaints here did not experience that. Everybody that cancels now will be sorry when they see our cars in July/August. It will be a fabulous car and you will not get the same enjoyment considering the great Coyote V8. from any other car in this price range. We are so fortunate to be getting a RHD Mustang from FLATROCK.

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Spot on Race Red GT

the recent hysteria on this thread is reminiscent of the S550 delivery to AU some 10 years ago (I canā€™t believe how much time has passe)

There is no car equivalent to the Mustang in the price range. Itā€™s a V8 - letā€™s leave it at that. Itā€™s a unicorn and sadly not here for much longer

Iā€™ve contemplated the comments about cancelling orders for a 2026ā€™ish model refresh and my decision is to keep my order intact. The AU Govt has proposed all manner of vehicle emissions legislation, and if passed later this year might just kill the Mustang for AU

Each to their own, but if youā€™re on a first delivery order I think youā€™re on a good thing. My only regret was I didnā€™t order a Dark Horse when I could have.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
MR is the best option you can tick on the options list in my experience

i wanted another MR Convertible but for some strange reason FA dropped MR as an option

A good friend who bought my old MR ā€˜vert was going to order an S650 MR Vert

Now she is just spending more money on the S550

Shame. It really worked on the Convertible

Laity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Fastback, 10R80
I agree 100% with you. The Mustangs will arrive. Ford has not invested millions developing Aussie supercars ,GT3,GT4, nascars, going to Lemans etc . This is their WORLD sports car and they are proud of it. Australia is important to them. There are just hold ups in the supply chain for RHD cars. I waited 2 years for my 2015. Nothing new here. Most of the complaints here did not experience that. Everybody that cancels now will be sorry when they see our cars in July/August. It will be a fabulous car and you will not get the same enjoyment considering the great Coyote V8. from any other car in this price range. We are so fortunate to be getting a RHD Mustang from FLATROCK.

Preach mate, spot on across the board šŸ™šŸ»

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
My son just brought home a Lego Dark Horse in Blue Ember so I guess that confirms the S650 will arrive :wink:

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
My son just brought home a Lego Dark Horse in Blue Ember so I guess that confirms the S650 will arrive :wink:
My birthday is next month and I've been dropping hints about the Lego Dark horse for a while now. Fingers crossed!

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Where does one get one of these???
Sponsored