• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
That surprised me too, and great to see this is done. :clap:

No straps, but I guess they use the same 4-point fixture points as they do along the line, which explains these rails.

Untitled-3.jpg

Capture2.JPG

Screen shot from:

And those massive pneumatic bollards that rise up will stop it from going too far! :giggle:
That explains it, thanks.

Hooray ! ....a RHD, however going by the Dash binnacle, the bottom RHD pic is an 2015-17 FM.

muzzzza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Order: 2024 Dark Horse
Got my latest dealer update... made a couple of changes to my signature below

In summary my Dark Horse is now 24.5 (as others have mentioned)
NSC has changed & VIN number now gone & of course a pushed back segmentation & delivery

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Interesting that although he referred to a RHD Mustang on the line, we didn't actually see one.

I wonder if he actually did see a LHD car (although my understanding is that they run the RHD Production on a dedicated run on the same line, so there would be no LHD cars at the same time), or was he mistaken or if it was contrived "theatre"?
Could be RHD, Look at the Circulated area those pre cut holes could be for the steering shaft and column go ? Cause on the left it is impossible by the looks of it

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 4.56.23 pm

Last edited:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Could be RHD, Look at the Circulated area those pre cut holes could be for the steering shaft and column go ? Cause on the left it is impossible by the looks of.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 4.56.23 pm.png
Yeah 5.0ALM pointed that out as well. To me the centre console/tunnel looks angled to the right where the start/stop and volume buttons etc.. would go, might just be my old eyes though.

The gaping hole on the left I think sits behind the glove box, looks "gloveboxish" in shape

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought I'd check in with the dealer today. Not much to report. No VIN yet. Segmentation date is 2 April, ETA 8 August.
Four months from Segmentation / Build to Delivery ?

You are way in front of me, I don't even have an allocation ! (Deposit paid 02/11/23)

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
You are way in front of me, I don't even have an allocation ! (Deposit paid 02/11/23)
While you were umming and ahhing, some of us got on the wait list over 12 months earlier than that!

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While you were umming and ahhing, some of us got on the wait list over 12 months earlier than that!
I was originally going with the local Dealer, who would not accept orders until after the official release and Allocations, but I later cancelled after I got a better deal with a Sydney Dealer.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Four months from Segmentation / Build to Delivery ?

Hehe, yeah who knows how these dates line up. I've originally ordered in January 2022, so it's now been more than 2 years of waiting. If there is one thing I've learnt is that these dates can change and blow out very easily. I'll believe I have the car the day I drive it off the showroom floor. Even then I'll probably need to pinch myself a couple of times to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
These cars probably ending up being MY25.25 plates :giggle:
I originally ordered June '23 but changed my order so got punted. But im clawing my way back up, one cancelled order at a time haha.
The european market seems to have 'launched' in a more official capacity now.. right? SO perhaps that will launch the RHD manufacturing?

Anyone know why the euro cars are lower powered than the Aussie versions? like... why is there 3 tunes? We would get the OPF as well and they are saying RHD layout is causing issues with the exhaust layout also, causing power decline. surely not THAT much??

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
These cars probably ending up being MY25.25 plates :giggle:
I originally ordered June '23 but changed my order so got punted. But im clawing my way back up, one cancelled order at a time haha.
The european market seems to have 'launched' in a more official capacity now.. right? SO perhaps that will launch the RHD manufacturing?

Anyone know why the euro cars are lower powered than the Aussie versions? like... why is there 3 tunes? We would get the OPF as well and they are saying RHD layout is causing issues with the exhaust layout also, causing power decline. surely not THAT much??
I'd say regulations. Germans get more power (333kw) than the British (328kw) but not as much as us (347) for the GT anyway.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
i know its the regs, but surely its not per country... i can't see Ford being that thorough.. OPF + or - will cut emissions and reduce horsepower by X.
But then we have 3 differing power outputs...
In my mind, im thinking one of those are right and the others have not been adjusted... BUt i could be wrong. If the mechanism is add OPF and pull timing at top end, i can't see them running several factory tunes.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
Thought I'd check in with the dealer today. Not much to report. No VIN yet. Segmentation date is 2 April, ETA 8 August.
My segmentation date for Dark Horse is 15 February for July delivery, but I doubt it :giggle:
Sponsored