• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I have a VIN.
Scheduled for Nov 13 build.

Anyone else?
Well I'll be damned. Just got a reply from my dealer. I have a vin for my Dark horse. Not sure how accurate it is, but the ETA is 5 April 2024.

Now just give me the price Ford!
Sponsored

BigCatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - MY24 Mustang GT Vapour Blue Black Pk 6MT
I have a VIN.

Anyone else?
Now you've got me interested! I've been lurking for a while and this is my first post. I placed a deposit on a pre-order (signed contract, but conditional on pricing and spec) for a GT in early August. Your post raises a number of questions:

• Do you have a non-binding contract (i.e. pre-order)?
  • When did you place your order?
  • Have you had any indication when pricing (and spec) will be released?
  • What have you ordered?
  • Any indication of a delivery date?
Great news for you!

BigCatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - MY24 Mustang GT Vapour Blue Black Pk 6MT
Well I'll be damned. Just got a reply from my dealer. I have a vin for my Dark horse. Not sure how accurate it is, but the ETA is 5 April 2024.

Now just give me the price Ford!
Great news that there seems to be some movement. When did you place your order?

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
I have a VIN.

Anyone else?
i find that hilarious, we have VINS allocated but not a hint of pricing...
They literally could say $80k drive away, but its not settled, it could blow out to $88k and i would be ok with that.
But nada!
Hurry Ford, im starting to trawl bmw's! lmao

Speaking of which, you guys see stangmode go against the M240xdrive.
I was very surprised how hard the S650 clawed the AWD back. It was pretty insane really.
Given he has some sticky MT's but that is fair IMO because the bimmer has AWD.
IN saying it was insane above... it really just looked like 480hp vs 380hp... lol

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
I really don't see how we could have a VIN assigned already - at best it could be some generic number. Hence I'm keen to see what is the number.

Btw I haven't heard a thing from my dealer - I'm also starting to look at other options if this drags on for too much longer.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I really don't see how we could have a VIN assigned already - at best it could be some generic number. Hence I'm keen to see what is the number.

Btw I haven't heard a thing from my dealer - I'm also starting to look at other options if this drags on for too much longer.
Definitely not some random number. The vehicle status has also changed to "serialized".

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1696463050785

I haven't been contacted by my dealer either. I pinged them and asked them for an new screenshot of my order.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Has anyone noticed the AUD diving?

Paul2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT
Has anyone noticed the AUD diving?

Is currently 64cents (thanks Siri) & yes.
Maybe they holding on pricing till after Bathurst.

1 upside they might / hope they iron out most / all of the QC issues the US have before we get them.

Agreed though is crazy a year after release still no pricing...

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Predictions of 40c
crazy i know
but maybe FA is waiting for exchange rate before they release prices?
who knows

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I have not been able to find any website where I can track my VIN or have it show a meaningful status myself yet. US and Canadian sites just says they cant find the VIN/Order number. I might just need to nag the dealer for updated screenshots every now and then. I think once they start production, at least we should be able to see the window sticker, but that is still unavailable at this stage.
I did find I was able to add the vehicle into the FordPass app and can see it in the app and Ford AU website now:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1696550875182

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
i have cancelled my GT order due to personal circumstances a while back, however, I was interested in the DH, but when pricing became a bit clearer, I lost interest

I find it really odd that a VIN has been assigned, what happens if the buyer pulls out? and its customized??

will ford decline the cancellation, even though the dealers have said its possible, or do they assume it will easily be onsold (which I think is easy)

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
i have cancelled my GT order due to personal circumstances a while back, however, I was interested in the DH, but when pricing became a bit clearer, I lost interest

I find it really odd that a VIN has been assigned, what happens if the buyer pulls out? and its customized??

will ford decline the cancellation, even though the dealers have said its possible, or do they assume it will easily be onsold (which I think is easy)
Yeah I have it written into my contract that its pending pricing. So I can cancel. I have a backup GT on order as well also pending pricing. So I'm hoping I can get the DH. If its crazy money, I'll fall back onto the GT. The dealer had no problem with me doing this. I openly told them I'll cancel one order when we have pricing and they were ok with it.

I think Ford knows they wont have any issue selling these cars which is why they will start building them even if they know some customers will pull out. There will be plenty of others in the queue willing to take the car.
Sponsored