• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
Ford must have heard me cursing them. At least I got this from Ford Australia today. First comms ever from them.
1713337385130-yw.png
Cool....I haven't got any of the emails, I'll need to chase the dealer...especially the Ford Performance Pack email
Sponsored

VB50GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order Vapour Blue GT
Just got an update from my Dealer - build date is now 3 June, ETA is end of Sept... but I do now have a VIN :thumbsup:

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I hope this new cluster design makes it into Australian market cars. I have always preferred that style of dial layout; clean, clear and simple. I like this 60's design better than the Fox Body style that was already available.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule {filename}

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
Cool....I haven't got any of the emails, I'll need to chase the dealer...especially the Ford Performance Pack email
Got an update on the DH, showing late October into WA and now have a VIN...bfets what is your ETA showing now as we have the same car :)

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Got an update on the DH, showing late October into WA and now have a VIN...bfets what is your ETA showing now as we have the same car :)
When I received an update last Thu, mine didnt have a VIN and still had the Aug ETA on it. I'll get an update again next Thu and hopefully mine is updated as well like yours is.
Those dates you mention does make sense, because our cars were scheduled to be build April and delivered Aug and then there was the rumored 2-3 month delay people have been talking about.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
When I received an update last Thu, mine didnt have a VIN and still had the Aug ETA on it. I'll get an update again next Thu and hopefully mine is updated as well like yours is.
Those dates you mention does make sense, because our cars were scheduled to be build April and delivered Aug and then there was the rumored 2-3 month delay people have been talking about.
My segmentation date is 29/04 and ETA early Sep, but I think it has been pushed back. I will check with my dealer again.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
my segmentation is now showing as 17th June
Hopefully our 1st allocation production run will end up being that week, once and for all.

I'm not sure I'd want one of the first RHDs that comes down the line, especially being a "new" model, and after an ~18 month gap in assembling RHDs.

Can you imagine the workers on the line, where a lot of things are completely ass-about from "normal"! :giggle:

Masso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Mustang sold awaiting S650
After messing up my order so that they might even have to start again ( ! ) (and after I gave them a deposit in Nov TWENTY TWO !) I am now being told that you cant order Recaro seats AND the Appearance Pack (the only way to get a rear spoiler ..apparently).. so I had to choose one or the other.. Can anyone with a "mate" at a dealer tell me if this is true??

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
After messing up my order so that they might even have to start again ( ! ) (and after I gave them a deposit in Nov TWENTY TWO !) I am now being told that you cant order Recaro seats AND the Appearance Pack (the only way to get a rear spoiler ..apparently).. so I had to choose one or the other.. Can anyone with a "mate" at a dealer tell me if this is true??
Yes, correct, I asked a manager he doest know why Ford AU did this either. If you Optioned an Appearance pack you can not add Magnaride with it. You can even go on ford website Build & price and see for yourself you select the options and you'll see you won't have the other.

Last edited:

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my segmentation is now showing as 17th June
My segmentation is now 1st May instead of 29th April :wink:. ETA is still the same 4th Sep.
I have VIN.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m guessing you are a non dark horse? Sorry if you have said this before.
it is Dark Horse, see my signature :)
Sponsored