• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
thank you, thats just what I need for my garage .. appreciate the link
Welcome, parking stops were acquired via amazon as well if anyone is interested in them. Work well, I just need to velcro them to the floor as while they are quite sturdy they will still move around.
Garage parking blocks
Sponsored

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
My 2024 Dark Horse in blue ember comes with the DH appearance and handling packages, recaro seats and 10 speed automatic. I had a full paint correction done plus full body Xpel ultimate plus and lifetime impressive shield ceramic coating done. After I took delivery I was surprised when the team sent me a video. I love this car!

View the video here:

Where did you get yours done?
Please name the business & could you tell us what this cost you? If it's close enough & reasonable cost I might be interested.

OP
OP
Luckydog7

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
Impressive Auto Body 3305 Lawson Blvd Oceanside .. Depending upon what you want cost is between 4k and 8k

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Do you happen to have a before/after picture? Indeed, it is crucial to do those detailing after getting the car, because the paint ain't perfect when delivered. A friend of mine bought a Porsche Taycan Turbo and even his car wasn't perfect when it came to the paint. After detailing and coating, it looked so dope.
Sponsored