• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
My 2024 Dark Horse in blue ember comes with the DH appearance and handling packages, recaro seats and 10 speed automatic. I had a full paint correction done plus full body Xpel ultimate plus and lifetime impressive shield ceramic coating done. After I took delivery I was surprised when the team sent me a video. I love this car!

View the video here:

Sponsored

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
That’s awesome, save that video! Car looks amazing.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh yeah..done Thanks
I did the full Xpel ultimate fusion on mine no paint correction though. Now I have to make me a video 😏. Upgraded the light in the garage with one of those high output LED fan shaped lights, really makes me smile when I see the color shift in the BE paint.

OP
OP
Luckydog7

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did the full Xpel ultimate fusion on mine no paint correction though. Now I have to make me a video 😏. Upgraded the light in the garage with one of those high output LED fan shaped lights, really makes me smile when I see the color shift in the BE paint.
Got to get the garage lighting sorted out. You have a picture of the LED you used?

IPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2L, 22 BMX X3M40, 00 Honda S2K
Looks fantastic! Can't wait for mine1

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
My 2024 Dark Horse in blue ember comes with the DH appearance and handling packages, recaro seats and 10 speed automatic. I had a full paint correction done plus full body Xpel ultimate plus and lifetime impressive shield ceramic coating done. After I took delivery I was surprised when the team sent me a video. I love this car!

View the video here:

Many folks out there have no clue. Every new car needs paint correction. Nice choices made on yours.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Beautiful! :like:

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Many folks out there have no clue. Every new car needs paint correction. Nice choices made on yours.
Agree. The paint correction makes all the difference. And the right ceramic provides that shine and protection. 👍

OP
OP
Luckydog7

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you.. most important is right after you take delivery.. there are many paint imperfections that we don't pick up on.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

View the video here:

Where did you get yours done?