• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I ordered blue ember. Thoughts on the color now that you see it in person? I think it looks great.

OP
OP

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
I ordered blue ember. Thoughts on the color now that you see it in person? I think it looks great.
Itā€™s absolutely gorgeous. Iā€™m 100% happy with the choice. It was overcast and the color looks like dark blue/purple.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I can't wait to see it in person

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
My BE Dark Horse arrived yesterday evening. I can't believe it arrived by convoy in 1 day from MI to WV. I'll be making the 2 1/2 hour drive to pick it up tomorrow or Friday. In the meantime, here is some not so good pics from the dealer. For those interested the chassis number is R1114.

IMG_20230830_092620_01.jpg
That looks totally amazing! Wow! Big congratulations! šŸ‘

OP
OP

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
I'm all about the 6 speed, but it's a personal preference.

Still better than the stupid dial on the GT500. That's embarrassing
I debated it, but my wife canā€™t drive a manual and Iā€™m not teaching her in this lol. Besides, this Mustang identifies as a manual. šŸ˜

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I debated it, but my wife canā€™t drive a manual and Iā€™m not teaching her in this lol. Besides, this Mustang identifies as a manual. šŸ˜
My 23 year old son and 21 year old daughter. Are going to learn stick on my DH. This is going to be interesting. They have no clue that I'm getting this car.

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
My 23 year old son and 21 year old daughter. Are going to learn stick on my DH. This is going to be interesting. They have no clue that I'm getting this car.
rent a stick mustang for a month cost about 600.00, your kids can do whatever they want and learn on someone elseā€™s car ask me how I know šŸ˜‚